All reviews across the street beach chairs picnic tables beach entrance outdoor shower free bikes perfect location place to stay two blocks walking distance housekeeping staff restaurants and shops rooms are clean second floor beautiful pool close to town labor day
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Don’t be fooled. Montauk is a salty town where the locals treat u like foreigners. The hotel which is really more motel is ok for a nite and reception desk is cordial. Stay away from John’s Pancake House go across the street.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
SebastianL3239, Owner at The Ocean Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

I appreciate you choosing to stay with us, and I appreciate the review of our property. I'm sorry if you had a negative experience in the town, and I wish you all the best in the future.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

My wife and I stay here at least once a year. We've stayed at many other places in Montauk, but this is the best. The owners and staff could not be friendlier or more accommodating. They provide everything you need too. Bikes, beach chairs, beach towels etc. The rooms are big, spotlessly clean and updated. There is cable in every room with HBO and Showtime, as well. The location is perfect too. One block walk to town and a short hop over the dunes to the beach. On a personal note we had a family emergency this year and the owners could not have been more helpful and understanding. LOVE The Ocean Resort Inn !!!

Room Tip: Rooms are all great. I prefer the second floor
1  Thank Dan M
SebastianL3239, General Manager at The Ocean Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

We're so happy you and your wife have always enjoyed your stays here, Dan! Thank you for choosing us, and know you can count on the same comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Checkin was super fast and easy! Staff is very friendly! Room was small but very clean. I will definitely stay again and would recommend to friends and family! Resort is adults only which is fine as it was just me and my husband.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Glad to hear you enjoyed everything! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such kind words, and know you can always count on a comfortable stay in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 26 September 2018

we stay here every year. thebest place in montauk..the rooms are very clean and the outdoor pool is lovely they supply you with everything you need. ocean across st. andtown 2 blocks away. they continue to upgrade all the time.

Room Tip: don,t want to give away my room. they are all nice though.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Being your go-to spot to stay while you're visiting Montauk means a lot! Thanks so much for all the continued support and kind words, and we'll see you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Really enjoyed my night at The Ocean Resort Inn. Room was cute and updated and clean. Friendly and accommodating staff. Has free bikes and location is right across from beach. Highly recommend and will stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for stopping in while you were in the area, and I hope to have you back the next time you're in town.

Until then,