“Almost Perfect”

Sushi Metsuyan
Ranked #7 of 27 Restaurants in Monsey
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 45
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I had a great dinner there but some menu item were not enjoyed... if you know what to get, you will enjoy...

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

The food and presentation at the Ridge is enticing and gratifying. The wait staff is helpful. The food is beautifully presented. Some sea salt or flavored salt on the table would not be remiss.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

My husband treated me out to this restaurant for my birthday and I'm so glad he did! The food was absolutely delicious and very large portions. The service was also fantastic. The only thing that I could think of that perhaps could be changed was the chairs as they were somewhat uncomfortable. All in all, I had a great experience and I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

ok service and food nothing special I went with my wife but I don't go very often for that reason the sushi wasn't very tasty.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant several times and never been disappointed. The atmosphere is nice and it is the perfect place to go for a nice evening out. Everything is delicious from their steaks and burgers to their sushi. Service is average and staff is pleasant and helpful. It is a small place so would advise making reservations. We order take out as well.