“Love the sushi”
Review of Plum House

Plum House
Ranked #13 of 74 Restaurants in Monroe
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 35
Description: New management, new menu, new dining experience. Thank you new and old customers, I will do my best for everyone, please trust us, please give us a chance. Sincerely,Plum House Andy.
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

We go here so I can get my sushi! They also have a variety of Japanese dinners, which means my husband doesn't have to! He really enjoys the teriyaki salmon, and when I'm not I the mood for sushi, I enjoy the bento. The dinners come with miso soup, salad and an appetizer. The woman who served us tonight was also delightful.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

The food and service are good, there is parking in the back of the building if you can't find a parking spot out front. The place does need a bit of remodeling and cleaning.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

Located in the center of Monroe, with parking available on the street or in the public parking lot. Menu offers a large variety of sushi rolls and traditional fare. The Alaska Roll was delicious, the Monroe Roll was an experience. The waiter did the order by memory - pretty good. The chicken teriyaki dinner was good but the large portion of boiled potatoes can be skipped (in my opinion - as potatoes are cheap, and the dinner price is not at $15.00 for white rice, a piece of broccoli, a carrot or two and diced chicken chest). Stay with the sushi and rolls or sashimi.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

If you like sushi and sashimi this is the place to come. The food is very fresh and tastes delicious. It's a small family run establishment and I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

I called for take out on the way to the restaurant. It was ready, fresh & delicious, when I got there! They included a cup of miso soup, which I drank in the car on the way home. The only thing that might have made the dinner better would have been the inclusion of a salad, rather than the soup -- though eating the salad while driving might have been interesting!

Been to Plum House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK