“Inexpensive-hometown atmosphere ”
Review of Millbrook Diner

Millbrook Diner
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Millbrook
Cuisines: American
Description: 3266 Franklin Avenue Millbrook, NY 12545 (845) 677-5319 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (845) 677-5319
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Quaint little diner in the heart of Millbrook. Limited seating. Worth the wait. Delicious food. Had breakfast there many times. Never disappointed. Just had lunch with my son. He had burger with fries, while I had the Happy Waitress, which is grilled cheese with bacon and tomatoes. Yum! Staff is friendly and courteous. While some places just want you to eat and get out, the Millbrook Diner doesn't make you feel rushed at all.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Not many left these days. It’s small and very busy just about all times of the day. The food is good and we enjoy going there. It’s closest to where we live.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Eating at the Millbrook Diner is like stepping back in time when Diners were just places with booths and stools and good wholesome food. No glitz, no hugeness.
The Millbrook Diner has a phonebooth !! I have eaten there many times. The last time was special I met a friend I have known for over 50 years but had not seen in 30 ! Our lunch lasted 2 1/2 hours and never once were we interrupted. All the food is good. But I confess, I always have pancakes with real maple syrup which just happens to be made locally at Crown Maple Syrup.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We had lunch here and enjoyed it. The portions were large and prices were reasonable. The service was a little spotty. I had the mousakka and it was very good. Two members of our party had the chicken salad and enjoyed it.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Great place for a good meal. The staff was pleasant and the diner was very clean. I will definitely be back.