Lowest prices for your stay
$227
$227
Comfort Inn
$223
Priceline$227
Travelocity$227
Lol.travel$284
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2021

Our most pressing concern and disappointment was the lack of a mask requirement for guests and staff in public spaces. This is a simple and necessary precaution to take during the pandemic. There is no justification to not have this in place. We kept our masks on and did our best to avoid people, but it made our stay uncomfortable and very unsatisfactory. This is a shame because it is a nice hotel otherwise, (however, we feel we paid way too much at $170 per night). Clearly, the health and safety of guests and staff are not a top priority of the management. They were also short-staffed. Is it any wonder why?

The hotel invited me to leave feedback and a review for their website, which I did, but they didn't post my review or respond to my feedback.

Date of stay: September 2021
Comfort Inn Cooperstown, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Milford / Cooperstown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Beth,
You and I had spoken on the phone about the mask policy before your visit to the area. As you were aware prior to you coming to visit, we were not requiring masks as we are only in a recommended state at this time. That is true of most of the hotels and businesses in the area here. The staff you would have seen are fully vaccinated at this location. Several of us have tests regularly for various reasons. The insinuation that we are short staffed because of the lack of masks is bothersome. This entire industry globally is short staffed and hurting for employees, as are many other industries. This has zero to do with a masking policy. We are, as an industry, all struggling and trying the best we can to provide an opportunity for people who wish to travel the lodging they need. We are certainly trying our best to provide hospitality and a clean location. We have also been test swabbed for cleanliness and germs in high touch areas by independent companies and we pass every inspection we've had to date. Until it is a required order, we are staying within the recommended status at this time.
We have most definitely responded to all of your reviews and postings. I have also emailed you directly. The accusation we have not responded is false. Booking.com, directly and the Choice survey were all responded to. We at hotel level do not control what or when reviews are published or where. All surveys are generated by Choice upon check out. The fact that reviews weren't published do NOT fall on the hotel itself, but are generated by Choice.

Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

This Comfort Inn was amazing! The service was great! The hotel was very clean from lobby to to the room. The staff was friendly and professional. I would definitely stay here again!! Thank you to the staff and management!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel Manager, Other at Comfort Inn & Suites Milford / Cooperstown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Dear Anne,

Your generosity in appreciating our hotel staff and cleanliness is very much encouraging. It is our privilege to host guests like you, who make us run that extra mile towards guest satisfaction. Guests like you are the real ambassadors for our hotel.
We will be really excited to welcome you again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 8 June 2021

I hate leaving bad reviews. We reserved a 2 queen suite. But were given a standard 2 queen room. We had arrived late and complained the next morning. The desk clerk said no we had reserved a standard 2 queen. The rate was 170/night. Looked on line should have been 104/night. Several rooms available. Desk clerk lied said they were full. Oh, forgot ran out of hot water in the shower. When I said I wanted to cancel 2nd night stay the clerk offered to move us to a suite. I thought they were full. I can't stand people that lack integrity. Overall a bad experience.

Room tip: Don't stay. Stay way away from liars.
Date of stay: May 2021
Comfort Inn Cooperstown, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Milford / Cooperstown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and staying at the Comfort Inn & Suites Milford/Cooperstown.
We appreciate your feedback. Please allow me to offer our apologies for the inconveniences that impacted your stay.
Upon investigation, I have found that indeed your reservation did come through to our system as a standard queen room. Our nightly rate was $179.99 per night for the standard queen room and $209.99 per night for the queen junior suite room which you had thought you booked. The $170 rate you had paid was through Choice’s website and you had reserved that room through them, not the hotel directly. The rate of $104 that I’d seen posted in your review was most likely either a 3rd party, if through Choice’s website it was an advance purchase rate that would be non-cancellable and non-refundable, was a promotional rate not available at the time of your booking, or it was for the following night which would have been reduced being the middle to end of the weekend. Our rates you see online or if you call the property can vary constantly due to the nature of supply and demand in our industry.
I have since reviewed the conversation you’d had with my desk agent as we have audio and video cameras all over our property. She was in no way rude to you and stated that we “were almost full save for a few rooms” mentioning we’d had about 4 or 5 rooms open from the previous night (which I have verified with our system reports). She did not say we were full 100%. She in no way lied to you. We had 3 wedding groups on property that weekend that you had stayed. Our occupancy was almost 91 percent of a 61 room property the night you had stayed. You would have noticed a near full parking lot upon your late arrival to our hotel. The morning you had decided to check out, there were 33 departures and only 22 arrivals that day affording us a few more spare rooms to offer to upgrade your room on what would have been your second night as a kind gesture despite your reservation for a standard queen room (also as you stated to the front desk, you’d reserved online and possibly booked a standard room on accident). The following night, we had the capacity to upgrade you as most of the one wedding group had left. There was no lying involved.
There also was no mention to any of our staff of an odor in your room, yet that was mentioned here as well. As for the water, indeed it is due to our almost sold out morning and the amount of showers all at once hitting our pipes that morning as was mentioned to you at the desk by our staff.
Thank you.

Reviewed 7 November 2020

The staff is friendly and helpful (we forgot toothpaste and were given some when we inquired). Also, the hotel looks and smells clean. Our room was on the 2nd floor next to the elevator but we didn't hear the elevator at all (and I'm a light sleeper). Had no trouble sleeping at all. The only downside would be the bagged breakfast (because of COVID); it was two pastry/breakfast type things with a bottle of water. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Hotel Manager, Other at Comfort Inn & Suites Milford / Cooperstown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2020

Dear Carrie,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property.
It has been a great pleasure having you as our valued guest.
We are immensely grateful for your positive comments.
Our team is delighted to read that you enjoyed their friendly service.
Please do visit us again for an awesome experience.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

The hotel is ok. Keith at the desk was awesome and helped with Cooperstown info and he helped me out with a unique issue. There’s only a couple cars in the parking lot but I can still hear someone through the walls and floors. The room contained not plates or silverware, the room is very dark and there is no safety grab bars for getting in and out of the shower. Plus the breakfast was seriously lacking compared to the last two “suites” type hotels I stayed at the nights before. There were no fruit, no breakfast sandwiches or cereals. Very disappointing.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Manager, Other at Comfort Inn & Suites Milford / Cooperstown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

Hello Guest,

Thanks for your stay and the comments,especially for praising the services of Keith.
I appreciate your feedback and telling us the positive and negative issues.
Our apologies for the inconveniences with the room,amenities and breakfast.
We shall work further to improve the amenities and hospitality based on your observations. Guest feedback is important to us for improvement.
Hope to welcome you again soon,

Hotel Manager.