“Food was good, server was great !”

Chili's Grill and Bar
Ranked #42 of 188 Restaurants in Middletown
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Reviewed 21 March 2018

This was not my first Chili's experience, in fact there is one in my town which could stand a lesson from the Middletown crew. I was on my way to an appointment was went directly to the Bar and was greeted immediately by a female bartender. I opened with I have 30 minutes to eat and run and knew what I wanted ... could this be accomplished. Without hesitation she said yes.

I order the Chicken Quesadillas and Side Salad with the Lime / Ginger Vingerette and Iced Water. It was remarkable the way in which the server kept constantly busy (cleaning / stocking the bar), served three other parties and myself. First, came did I want lemon with the iced water, then came oh we can to the 3 for $10 special, then came there is a dipping sauce missing let me get it for you. Her approach to service was thoughtful of her customers and genuinely pleasant. It actually made the meal.

Their sister location although serving the same menu does not reach this level of service and wholeheartedly believe it is management as on my way into and out of the Middletown location I was greeted by their hostess. Would be happy to return to the Middletown Chili's

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Great happy hour prices with nice wine and beer options. Much better then TGIF in my humble opinion. Ordered to go and were happy with our selection!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Terrible service. Waited more than 20 minutes to get a drink order, even though people seated after us were already receiving their drinks and appetizers. Will not be returning.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

As has become typical of many chains the menu is changed so frequently that the staff can't keep up. They were very helpful and we ordered off the happy hour menu. Wings were on menu but only boneless were offered on happy hour except for smoked wings. We ordered just bone in wings thinking the happy hour price would be the same as smoked. No we were charged full price. Graciously the staff adjusted the price and apologized but why does head office make it so difficult for their staff to give good service? Be consistent in your menus and leave them alone. Customers like to come back to a place with consistency. I know we do.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Service is prompt. Servers are very oood. Food quality is good. Excellent location for thos travelling