“Night out alone”

Chili's Grill and Bar
Ranked #42 of 180 Restaurants in Middletown
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I went about 8:30 pm. No wait. I had the 3 course special and the half rack of ribs was great. Good margaritas also.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Good food and never lets you down. I come here about couple times month. The people are very nice. if got some time check it out

1  Thank Kenny n
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Excellent service and great food choices. Had the 3 course special for $10. Really enjoyed my meal. The food seems less spicy than previously, which I am pleased about.

1  Thank gzac53
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Been here a number of times but things have changed for the worse. First of all, there were many people waiting for tables in the entry way whilst the front desk people talked to one another and ran around confused. I thought they were very busy, BUT just disorganized. I counted 8 tables vacant and cleaned but they could not seat anyone for 15+ minutes. The same thing happened when we finished our meal: lots of people in the entry way and 8-10 empty/cleaned tables. There is clearly no management overseeing these clowns at the front desk.
Took the server 20 minutes to take our order and always walked past us with his head down (no eye contact) and clearly hard of hearing. Took him 20 minutes and multiple reminders to get a water fill up.
I ordered the Triple Dipper: 2 sliders, chicken tenders and Southwestern egg rolls, a favorite. What I received were 2 sliders with a thumbnail sized piece of burger, a dot of cheese and smothered in mayo (awful, unless you like a mayo sandwich); 3 pieces of chicken(?) the size of my thumb and fried so hard as to make any chicken within tasteless ( these use to be large and tender); 2 sliced egg rolls only partially filled with the usual stuffing and very dry (awful, especially for their signature dish). My companion's chicken enchiladas were OK.
In summary, bad service from the moment we entered to the time we left. Food is very subpar at this location, Do NOT order the Triple Dipper or the Southwestern egg rolls because they have turned into AWFUL.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

We have been to this chilies twice and both times we had issues.Tonight after waiting 40 minutes for our dinner, they informed us the computer was down. They had to retake our order. We complain to the manager Bill. He offered us a free dessert, but my meal included a dessert. Never Again.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

We're sorry to hear that your recent experience was not as good as it should have been. We want to make this right. Please email us at social@chilis.com the following information so we can share your experiences with this restaurant and get in touch with you directly to apologize.

-Full Name
-Phone Number
-Description of Visit
-Restaurant address that you visited
-Check Number (or last 4 digits of card)
-Date and Time of Visit

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!