“Good but undercooked shellfish ”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #23 of 196 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant to celebrate my birthday with my family. The service was great and the food was very tasty and lots of it. Prices were reasonable. However, the lobster was seriously undercooked. They reheated the lobster from my plate, but it was still not much better. Even when I heated it up in the microwave, it took 5 minutes for it to be sufficiently cooked.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We had pleasant late afternoon lunch at Reb Lobster. I started with Mango Daiquiri drink and the stuff mushrooms for an appetizer. We both ordered the south western tacos with lobster. It was okay and a bit on the spicy side. This dish comes with house salad and rice on the side. The service was kind and attentive.

I honestly believe that RL's food quality has become undesirable and poor. Its often too salty or unsavory. Years ago, it was much better. Today it seems to be missing something.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

It was very good, a little pricy but delicious! We went with friends and had their endless shrimp....after our first order, we were stuffed!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Great place for lobster at quite an affordable price.
Pretty well situated in the middle of the large town shopping center.
One can taste just a nice lobster tail for a very good price.
Service is also quite efficient.
Can only recommend this place, not for a high dégustation, but for a quick meal.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Such a great experience I went twice this week. Saturday night on my birthday with my daughter and her family. We were seated right away, no waiting. The atmosphere was nice and soothing, great family environment. We had snow crab legs, lobster tails and steak. Everything was hot and delicious, everybody knows about the cheddar cheese biscuits. Everything was perfect, and the service was great. Had such a good time I had dinner again last night.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK