“Great family or date restaurant”
Review of Mr. Sushi & Grill

Mr. Sushi & Grill
Ranked #5 of 195 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We always have a good experience there good sushi and other gluten free options. This is a great place for dinner and drinks with family or a date night.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Don’t be discouraged by the outside it’s much nicer indoors. Great ambiance for a group of friends to catch up. I wouldn’t consider it a romantic location. Nice for getting some drinks and a nice platter of sushi. My favorite was the California rolls. Not a big fan of raw fish so I usually stick to the avocado and crab. They were satisfying. The service was nice and the bathrooms were very clean, which is always a plus!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This was our second time experiencing this eatery and once again we werent disappointed. On a Friday evening we were able to get seating at the bar while we waited for our table. After enjoying our Hot Sake and shrimp appetizers and a short 15 mintue wait our table was ready. We order their infamous Scorpion Bowl and the wife selected our Sushi platter that exceeded our expectations in taste and flavor and freshness. I highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Came on a Sunday afternoon, wasn’t busy. Service was fast & food was always delicious. Bathroom was clean. I didn’t order any mixed drinks today but I have in the past & it has been hit or miss. I once ordered the scorpion bowl & it was disgusting. It wasn’t made right. Other times, the mixed drinks are good. I would keep coming here based on the good food & service.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

My family and I love eating at Mr. Sushi. The staff is very friendly and the service is great. Lychee Martini is on point and their lunch specials is so worth the visit.. Great food portions and great food..