“All You Can Eat; Asian Bistro 211, MiddleTown, NY”
Review of Asian 211 Bistro

Asian 211 Bistro
Ranked #32 of 196 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Locals who frequent this restaurant recommended that if we were fortunate enough to be in Middletown on a Sunday we should join them for the all you can eat Asian meal. I have attached a picture of the all you can eat special menu and for $18.99 a person it is worth it. Rules are clearly stated on the wall and on the menu so please be a polite customer and follow these rules it benefits all of us. For example, no sharing for those who are not having the all you can eat and consume what you order in the restaurant.

I have included below a picture of the menu so you can see how extensive it is; hot cooked Thai Chinese and Japanese foods were available as well as sushi and sashimi. The sushi tasted fresh and delicious I especially enjoyed the white tuna it was creamy sweet and the sushi rice was perfectly cooked. Generous Inventive sushi rolls like Fuji Yama which was a pepper tuna and avocado topped with spicy tuna crunch Masago and wasabi mayo.

Beer, wine, hot and cold sake, tea and a variety of beverages were available for purchase.

Charlie our server was efficient and all staff were friendly and working hard to please their customers.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Went with a co-worker who told me about the all you can eat sushi. I have had all you can eat sushi in Holland and wanted to try this one. I started with the house salad, it was OK, but the dressing was a little strange. I eat lots of sushi. the food was delicious. I will have to say the the service was a little slow on ordering, but the food came out rapidly once ordered. The sushi was fresh and tasty. If you like sushi I would recommend checking this place out.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I love the Asian 211 Bistro I having been going here for years now. Awesome food & a family owned restaurant Julia & staff so friendly & service always excellent. Thurs. & Sun. Have a special all you can eat paper menu the best ! You can try more items you may have not tried before. I love the Pad Thai, crunchy crab roll, chicken red curry & more. My favorite Thia restaurant.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Good food. If Suchi your delight it is here. Can get good Vegan and cooked food. Suchi not my taste but my son likes it.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Saw a review on another location mentioning this place. Decided to try it out . I was in no way disappointed with the choice. Friendly staff and great food.only wish I was going back to the area to try it again.