“Rehearsal Dinner Venue par excellence!”

Tony Boffa's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 196 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the pleasure of working with Donna to plan a rehearsal dinner for my son, Mark, and his fiance, Amanda! Donna could not have been more helpful and the venue accomodated the 72 guests perfectly. Our menu had to please several different palates and the chefs surpassed our expectations. The food was phenomenal! I highly recommend this venue to anyone needing a delicious dinner for a large group. Make sure to ask for Nanette, Jackie, and Dawn--they outdid themselves!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Out school Italian. Friendly staff and plenty of options. I’m a vegetarian and they catered to my needs with no issues. Our party enjoyed their meals and the desserts were fresh and amazing. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

From start to finish our party of 18, adults and children, was treated to superb food and service. Nannette, the granddaughter of the Tony Boffa, took incredible care of us. We had a private room that she graciously rearranged at my request. She told everyone that if there was something they wanted that was not on the menu one of her family members in the kitchen would cook it. She asked the kids what they wanted right away and brought them their dinners while we were still deciding. What a thoughtful gesture that worked brilliantly. Every dish was delicious and plentiful. Four of us took two people's leftovers and enjoyed one full lunch, four snacks and part of our dinners the next night. Amazing! You can't beat the prices for the quality and quantity! Oh, and the tartufo (an Italian ice cream dessert composed of ice cream, frozen cherries and a wonderful chocolate coating) was simply divine! We all agreed that this restaurant experience was nonpareil.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This very quaint little restaurant feels like you are at home. The excellent home cooking is very refreshing. Great family atmosphere, super friendly staff. The food is very tasty. You must try this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

I visited Tony Boffa's for a coworker's retirement party. it was a small group of about 30 people but venue and their service was phenomenal. I don't live in the Middletown area but I do work here and had no idea this place existed. I will absolutely be a return customer. The food was soooooo good! I love eggplant parm and Tony Boffa's was delicious. Not to mention the portion was huge, I ate off of it for 3 days. Great place, good food and drink, will definitely be back soon.