“Great local spot!”

Clemenza's Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Mendon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We love ordering pizza and subs from Clemenzas! I'm especially a fan of their fresh baked bread. We order from her 1-2x/month and have yet to be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Growing up in an Italian American household my father would not allow us to eat pizza from a store. This pizza is as good as my mom used to make, and my mother was a legendary pizza chef.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Clemenza's makes a good pie. Parking is a little scarce, but it's worth finding a spot and grabbing a pizza for the evening.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Happened upon this place quite by accident but sure glad we did. Some of the best NY style pizza around. Very friendly staff. Food is addicting.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Clemenza's is one of several pizza places in the hamlet of Mendon, but what separates it from the others is that it is not one of our local chains and it marches to its own beat. The crust is a little fluffier than I usually prefer but the pizza to sauce ratio was right on target and the large pizza is a true 18-inch pie. Our order tonight was to go and the cheese held up very nicely upon opening the box when we got home and the pizza was still quite warm when we went for seconds. The staff is made up of locals and as I waited for my pizza I notcied locals of all ages coming in for pizzas and more. If you are in Mendon and looking for a decent slice or a whole pie Clemenza's should do the trick.