“Great pizza and friendly staff”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Clemenza's Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Mendon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Always have good pizza and wings. We usually get carry out but eating there is nice too - cozy and warm place.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Clemenza's is our go-to pizza place. The ingredients taste fresh. The pizza is great and the people are very friendly.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

My family are regulars here. We like that they use natural ingredients, so their pizza tastes wonderfully fresh. I recommend the garlic parmesan wings - delectable!!!

Reviewed 16 February 2015

We get pizza here at least once a week. Nice selection of subs as well. All the food here is very good. Cooks and staff are very friendly and attentive. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 7 November 2014

The first time I ordered thin crust pizza, white. I picked it up, went home and opened the box to a thick crust red sauce pizza. The second time I went and ordered a sub, went home and found three short gray hairs in the tuna mix and two long blond hairs in the veggies. I'm not going back.

3  Thank mildredshoelace