“Great Mexican food!”

Ole Ole Fresh Mexican Food
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Mattydale
Description: Experience fresh, great-tasting Mexican food made with the highest quality ingredients and careful preparation right here in Central New York.
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Had takeout a few times over the past few months and everything has been good! They offer great coupons at local websites so you can also get a discount. Try the fajitas!!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

the atmosphere was ok, nice sevice, food sucked, The cook is cocky I would not recommend this place..I don't think I would have enough space to say about the food

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

My picky kids now love this restaurant! The queso and nachos were very popular with the whole family. The mini quesadilla and chicken fingers were perfect for the kids. Dinner was followed by scrumptious Mexican chocolate cake. The owner and staff were very friendly.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Ole Ole is tucked back in a corner of the K Mart shopping plaza, at the diagonally opposite corner of a building that also houses Zebb's. You'd hardly know it's there, but we gave it a try. It's kind of small, only seven tables, but it's nice enough, decorated well and the TV is set to the Mexicana music channel to help create the right atmosphere.

The portions were fine and the menu offers a fairly good range of standard Mexican dishes. Everything tasted fresh, but both my wife and I felt that many of the items were too bland, lacking in sufficient seasoning and flavor. This was particularly true for items that contain ground beef, which we both found somewhat dry and flavorless. Other items varied in flavor but nothing was seasoned sufficiently for our preferences. My wife usually prefers to dial down the seasoning and spiciness in her food, so for her to make this comment really tells you something.

We weren't unhappy with our experience and will probably come back at some time in the future, but Ole Ole isn't a place we'd go out of our way for.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We stopped to eat here during the week and we really enjoyed it. The portions were big and we got a lot of food for our money. The menu had a nice variety of choices and it wasn't overwhelming. Food came put quickly and the staff was friendly.

The only downside was that it was just as cold inside as it was outside and I wished I had an extra layer on. Other than that, no complaints!