“Great to lunch, very good staff. ”
Review of Bentley's Tavern

Bentley's Tavern
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Malta
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 14
Description: Bentley's offers guests a comfortable and friendly atmosphere to relax with family and friends in the glow of a 2 sided fireplace. We invite you to stop in at Bentley's for affordable and hearty food, iced cold beer and outgoing customers await you in comfortable surroundings. Bentley's also has a beautiful private room perfect for rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, corporate meetings, baby showers & birthday parties.
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Great to lunch, the burgers and sweet potatoe frues are a must try. Service is fast and staff are very courteous.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This was my first visit, but my kids & their friends come here regularly. We were a party of 7 on a Saturday night & were seated right away--the place was busy, but some tables available. This restaurant has a fun deal where if it's your birthday, you get wings for each year. There was a large party in the room we dined in & they certainly enjoyed that perk! Started with a Moscow Mule-yum!! Others had wine & beer. I ordered a delicious Baja chicken enchilada soup--creamy, little spicy, & fabulous! I ordered the Caprese salad for my entree, since I wasn't too hungry. The salad was huge! My daughter also ordered the salad & had French onion soup for a starter. My son-in-law had the wings. Others had wings & quesadillas. All enjoyed their meals. This is a fun place, good food & happy people!! The waitress was very friendly & efficient. Definitely a winner!!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Dined at Bentley's with another couple on a surprisingly busy Tuesday evening; I believe they had a large party in their private room that was wrapping up when we arrived. We did not have reservations but only had a short 10 minute wait to be seated. The menu is somewhat limited - primarily, but not limited to burger-type fare - and my wife and I were unimpressed with the quality of the food. It's a very nice venue inside, but IMO could do with a menu and/or kitchen update.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Upon ordering we asked for items to brought out when ready. Order consisted of 6 wings, side salad, nachos, chicken n rice, and pork sandwich. Service was overall very slow and we were informed once appetizers were eaten the rest would follow. Appetizers were eaten, water glasses in need of refills, and we finally asked another waitress to inquire about the rest of our order. This waitress brought water and rest of meal that was obviously microwaved for the intense heat was overwhelming. We may return at some point for another taste of what seemed to be decent food.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We were not planning on watching the Bills game at Bentleys, but we had my grandchildren and neede a place where we could sit. We were pleasantly surprised.
Great service, very good food and good game day atmosphere. Staff was accomodating to the family. We all had a great time and will definitely return.