Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Lodi
See available hotels
  • Pool
Lakeside Resort(Watkins Glen)
Chieftain Motel(Watkins Glen)
  • Free Internet
Longhouse Lodge Motel(Watkins Glen)
View Hotel
Anchor Inn And Marina(Watkins Glen)
  • Bar/Lounge
Glen Motor Inn(Watkins Glen)
View Hotel
Gorgeous View Motel(Watkins Glen)
  • Pool
All reviewspicnic basketevery morningfire pithot tubfinger lakeshomemade breakfastseneca lakehalf halfoutdoor grillshort drivepots and pansnational forestlittle extra toucheshiking trailsyear wedding anniversaryfresh flowers on the tablebeautiful cabin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I'm originally from the FingerLakes and haven't been back in quite some time. We went for Deck the Halls wine tasting weekend and our friends had reserved a cabin at Mill Creek. It is inbetween both Cayuga and Seneca Lake so you have easy access to both wine trails. All I can say is that this place is absolutely amazing. You have absolutely everything you need in your fully furnished and warm cabin. They have a full kitchen, silverware/dishware, coffee pot, tea kettle, cooking utensils and pots and pans. They even put a new half/half in the fridge for your coffee. Ice trays are filled and a brita is in the fridge with cold water. Microwave, telephone, tv, wifi, everything is there for you! Full bathroom with shower, blow dryer and fresh linens. The two cabins have a firepit with as much wood as you need and chairs for lounging. Grill and charcoal are supplied.
The best part is that they bring you a homemade, hot, breakfast every morning after 8 am in a picnic basket. The hot tub on site is amazing and relaxing! I can't say enough about the property and will make sure to come back for years to come. This is a must stop for anyone looking for a quiet B&B in the FingerLakes. The couple who runs Mill Creek are extremely nice and welcoming.

Room Tip: Both cabins have a great, quiet, view of the natural surroundings
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
flmillcreek, Owner at Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

What a pleasant surprise to read your review! I can't tell you how much it means to us when people notice and appreciate the details that we've put into the cabins. The cabins are truly an extension of our home so it is important to us that they feel like, and have all of the touches, of home. As we approach our twelfth year in business, we are very proud of the number of guests who visit year after year and we are very pleased that we will now be able to include you among them! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and I hope that you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

My husband and I loved everything about our sweet, little cabin. Extremely clean and cozy!!!! Wonderful kitchen area with pots, pans, coffee maker, microwave and everything else one would need to cook a meal. Fresh flowers placed on the kitchen table which were very pretty. The bed was so comfortable and clean as well. Freshly cooked hot breakfast with muffins and juices delivered every morning in a picnic basket. Our little dog Piper even enjoyed her stay!!! Brenda and her husband made sure that we had everything that we needed and could not have been more wonderful :) My husband and I had a very relaxing and enjoyable time. I just can't say enough about the charm of Mill Creek Cabins! Even had a fire pit to keep warm in the evenings while sitting on the porch to enjoy a glass (or two) of wine. Much better than a boring old hotel/motel for sure!!!!!! Thanks for an experience we will always remember. Patty and Lou

Room Tip: Dog Friendly
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
flmillcreek, Owner at Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! It means a great deal to us when people really appreciate what we have tried to accomplish here. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and I hope that you will be able to visit us again.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My friend Lisa and I stayed at Mill Creek cabins for four nights for a fun getaway/ wine tour. We were literally blown away by our cute little cabin! Our hosts could not have been more accommodating! They gave us tons of information on where to go to taste the best wines, the best kayaking places, the best hiking trails, the best night out with live music, their favorite eateries and they showed us around the cabin. The cabin had everything you would need for the perfect getaway! The kitchen was well-stocked, fresh towels were brought to our cabin when needed, The most delicious breakfast arrived every morning freshly cooked and still warm at our doorstep in a nice picnic basket. We can't wait for our next wine tour in the finger Lakes at Millcreek Cabins! Thank you for the perfect vacation!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
flmillcreek, Owner at Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure meeting and hosting you both, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

My wife and I just spent the week with friends and it is a nice place to get away from the busy life and relax. A lot to do around the area if you want to. Breakfast is served in picnic basket each morning and it is out of this world, good way to start the day. Mike and Brenda go out of their way to make you stay a pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
flmillcreek, Owner at Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

It was truly a pleasure to host you both again and we're so pleased that you brought friends with you. It means a great deal to us when people enjoy our property so much that they want to share it with others. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Best of both worlds - meaning - rustic, secluded little log cabin the woods but with the amenities of a B&B. It's so much fun to feel like I'm out in the boondocks roughing it but being pampered like civilized folk! :) I've been coming up during the summer for years now and absolutely love these cabins. The cabin is clean and well stocked with everything you might need to cook in the kitchen or grill outside.

The breakfast is amazing and adds so much value to the rental price. Being able to relax in the morning and drink your coffee and have breakfast delivered is such a luxury! You could bring all the stuff yourself and cook every morning but that's not my idea of a relaxing morning. Getting ready and leaving to go find someplace to eat breakfast out is definitely not on my agenda either - no thanks! Oh those sausage balls.........

All the little extra touches represent the pride of ownership in this place. The charcoal supplied for the outdoor grill. They don't just supply firewood, they actually MAKE the fire for you each day if need be! The giant lantern for those late night walks to the hot tub. The hummingbird feeder on the porch. One night during a storm I sat and watched hummingbirds come and go for the longest time. Fresh flowers on the table..... perfect touches..........

As others have said, the location is great. You feel like you are out in the middle of nowhere but about 5 minutes after pulling out of the driveway you are turning onto Route 414 and the first winery is right there. There are many more breweries this year too I noticed! This is great for those travel companions who for some really strange reason don't drink wine! :) Several places to eat lunch or dinner right nearby - Stonecat, Two Goats and even this little ice cream place called Fingerlicks that looks like your typical roadside ice cream stand but they make the best hamburgers ever! Oh and the Hazlitt Tiki Bar just down the road. Very convenient location.

So thank you guys so much for yet again another fantastic mini vacation! My annual trip to the Fingerlakes would NOT be the same without you!!!! Oh and we only saw one little inchworm in the cabin! I think I saw a few more outside on the screens but there was nothing else inside the cabin with us except for my huge dog - LOL! In fact, we didn't even have flies or anything come to think of it which is odd considering the amount of in and out we do all day and night. Only thing that upset me was Monday morning having to leave............

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
flmillcreek, Owner at Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

I always so look forward to your visit and then it's over in a flash. We have made so many great friends over these past eleven years. It truly is guests like you who keep us going. I can't imagine not seeing you every summer! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and I've already blocked off your cabin for next year! :)