Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$137
Priceline$137
Agoda.com$137
FindHotel$137
eDreams$137
Trip.com$158
All reviews front desk shopping and restaurants would stay here again gas station yogurt late at night fairfield applebees syracuse highway cleanliness renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2022 via mobile

Arrived with my niece on a snowy cold day, the staff was unbelievably friendly from start to finish. The desk clerks name was CAM and she was amazing. Unbelievably friendly and knowledgeable of the area. Really impressed with the renovations made to transition into the holiday inn. Everything was nice and clean. Did I mention how great the desk clerk was?! Lol thank you Cam and staff. We really enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Liverpool-Clay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2022

Hi jesb292,

Thank you jesb292, your review is very impressive to us. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We look forward to serving you again and giving you another five-star experience.

Reviewed 13 December 2021 via mobile

The manager of this establishment has always given us incredible service, and always took great care of me and my girlfriend whenever we have stayed here. Always smiling and making us feel welcome, it’s a great relief when I know I won’t be ostracized for any questions I may have about the hotel or service, when I talk to him, or the rest of the staff.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi 113augustp,

We are exceptionally thankful that you have honored our staff members with praiseworthy words. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We will always ensure that we keep delighting you with our facilities and services.

Reviewed 5 October 2021

We were spending the weekend at Syracuse for the State Fair and instead of driving home, we looked for a place to rest our heads for the night. It wasn't too far away and had the two things we were looking for, a pool and breakfast.

We got in late at night and despite confirming early, we got a room that was the farthest away from the elevator on the 2nd floor. Our first impression of the room was it looked clean and had some nice furnishings including a nice fridge. Then we started taking a closer work spotting stains on some walls, a hole by the light switch, a bag of half eaten pretzels stuck in the ice bucket and a few other items that made my girlfriend question staying here. It was late and we were tired and the bed and other items looked new. It was almost like they were redoing the room but were not finished yet.

The room was quiet and we had a decent night sleep. I got up early and enjoyed the pool for an hour. It got a bit crowded with some kids later but I got a nice swim. Breakfast was OK with them having yogurt, danish, Jimmy Dean turkey sausage, juice and coffee. They had a nice table to sit at and could watch the morning news.

The vending area was OK and they had nice restrooms by them. Overall, the stay was decent but the issues with the cleanliness of the room really bothered us. They should have had a few more things fixed up in the room and I expect cleaner places where I stay.

I am not sure I would stay here again. The staffing was also less that expected with just one person at the hotel at any one time when we were there. I was almost going to give it a poor but the breakfast and pool evened it out.

Room tip: I think the East side is a bit nicer
Date of stay: August 2021

Dear BillK455,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. We take the value on your report regarding the condition of the hotel and the cleanliness of our hotel. We will act on these complaints and will fix all problems as soon as possible. Your business is our priority and assure you that management has taken all the steps to make sure that all the rooms are clean and our ultimate goal is to make sure each guest has a comfortable stay. Again, thank you for your time and feedback. We sincerely hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

First off the place was dirty. Hallway floors, elevator was disgustingly dirty. The coffee table in my room had the sides peeling off of it. After I showered in the morning and walked on the bathroom floor I was leaving dirty footprints, that’s how dirty the bathroom floor was but you couldn’t see it because the tile is dark gray. The only thing that was good was the bed, very comfortable. To top it all off they double charged me which caused me to incur some bank fees which they refuse to compensate me for. I should have listened to a business associate who stayed here a few weeks ago and said it wasn’t good. Stay as far away as possible.

Room tip: Do not stay here. Very dirty, customer service is terrible and not trustworthy.
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Golfpro1165,

We are gutted to know that your recent stay at our property was not up to the mark. On behalf of our entire staff, please accept our sincere apologies. We take feedback very seriously, and please be ensured that we will work on your concerns diligently so that no other guest experiences what you did especially with the condition of the hotel and the cleanliness during that time. We have briefed our housekeeping staff, and we will ensure a more stringent approach from here on, especially when it comes to enhancing our regular quality checks. We would hate to lose a valued guest like you and we sincerely hope you will give us another chance to host you better.

Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

What a disappointment at an exorbitant price. The hotel was clean enough but the TV stopped working in the middle of the evening, and the telephone in the room didn’t work (a serious safety issue) — both issues were dismissed and ignored by the staff. (“We don’t have maintenance here.”) Find somewhere else to stay where someone cares.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear josh59x,

Your review and rating are greatly appreciated; though it is very disappointing to learn of the bad impression we made during your recent stay due to the condition of our amenities. We are forever working to improve upon the guest experience during our renovation process and I hope you will remember our attributes for when you return during another trip to the area to see how we have improved to impress you even more once work is complete.

Thank you.