Lowest prices for your stay
$134
$134
Trip.com
$128
Hotels.com$134
Priceline$134
Lol.travel$180
All reviews car show breakfast was included conference shuttle refrigerator channels mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2021

Entered first room, totally full of smelly cig smoke, moved to second room, sink leaked all over floor through wood encasement. Finally third room, Rooms very average. Bathroom tiny. Seemly clean. Got a discount on first night, should have been free. Food in the restaurant eatable, fill the void food. No fridge in room, said they ran out. Staff very nice however. Dirty dishes left in hallway, 2nd floor for 48 hours. Heard they plan to change to Ramada, hope major redoing.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank EstherK930
Reviewed 24 May 2021

Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was sort of a joke, unless you wanted to shower, brush your teeth & use the toilet all at the same time. Not a box of tissues, and heads up there is not a coffee stirrer for your coffee or tea. The laminated channel directory had a questionable black glob on it <— Covid!!
I stopped by the desk around 2:30 to request a few more towels, as we decided to stay an extra night. I called down around 6:30 to ask for the towels again. Our key stopped working (as a result of staying the extra night). I had to stop by the desk to have my key reactivated... the gal behind the counter had 3 people in line, as she was on the phone trying to solve some room reservation mishap. I think I waited about 20 minutes. I believe she was the only one behind the counter. ON A SATURDAY?!?
SO much garbage that people just leave in the parking lot. And while I understand it is not ALL on the hotel, but it didn’t make for a pretty site both days. I’m hopeful for next year’s stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Ramada by Wyndham Liverpool / Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Hello MJ08141971,

Thanks for the stay and feedback. I am glad that you found the beds comfortable. On the other hand, I am very sorry to hear about the condition of the bathroom and the limited service you received. I have taken note of your comments and shared them with management for review to take necessary actions to address these concerns.

I hope you give us a chance to host you again in the future.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 10 January 2020

I drove 200 miles from NJ to stay at this hotel. Much to my disappointment when I checked out, I found out that I had been bitten by bed bugs. The staff and hotel's response was unacceptable and deplorable. STAY AWAY FROM HERE!!!!

Room tip: stay away from this hotel with bed bugs!!!
Date of stay: January 2020
4  Thank misterwhite82
jimstocker, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Liverpool / Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

After two full and complete investigations and an dept examination of the room, the professional pest service (Ehrlich Pest Control) found absolutely no evidence of any kind of bugs in the room. All our rooms get treated as a (proactive measure) strategy so we do not have this problem. The rooms are treated three times a year. I have contacted the guest and offered the pest companies investigative report for his review. Unfortunately, many hotels do not pro-actively treat their rooms, however, we do and very rarely ever have to deal with this problem!
Jim S. /GM

Reviewed 9 January 2020

Stopped to charge our electric car and hadn't had breakfast so went in and they serve all and not just guests. Greeted very well, sat next to fireplace on a cold and snowy morning. Service was excellent on this day, Jan. 8, 2020. Nice menu choices. Hot coffee and coffee go was offered. Food was excellent and plentiful. Again, we did not stay there overnight , only a breakfast stop

Date of stay: January 2020

We hope to see you again in the future!
Jim/GM

Reviewed 8 December 2019 via mobile

We are priority club members and have stayed in many holiday inns over the years. This one was underwhelming. We were traveling with a sports team, lots of kids and parents. We had our 2 children in the room with us. Beds advertised as queens were really fulls. Only 3 towels. No extra blankets. I was surprised at the size and odd layout of the bathroom in a hotel that was supposedly just renovated.
The worst part was the pool. We were so excited to have an indoor pool in NY in December. The pool was laughably small to support both the holiday inn and the adjoining staybridge. Our group met at the pool at 6 PM on a Saturday evening. At max, there were 25 swimmers, mostly young children, in the pool. The parents, clearly not swimmers, stayed on deck watching. At no point was anyone rowdy or displaying a lack of control. We were shocked to be kicked out of the pool within 30 minutes because it was “over capacity” (NOT what was written on the posted sign - which said 34 “bathers”). An extremely rude staff person raised her voice at us before telling our young children (7 and 8 year olds) to get out of the pool.
I have truly never had an experience at a holiday inn like this before. My family travels often and our sports team travels often. We will not stay at this hotel again when we come back through Syracuse.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Liverpool / Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2019

Hello christinewZ1990LQ,

It was our pleasure to accommodate one of our valued IHG Rewards Club members. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

We're committed to ensuring our guests leave with a smile on their faces, and It is with regret learning your experience left a lot to be desired because of the poor bathroom design, along with the inadequate bed size and for the pool size being small. I am so sorry about the unprofessional behavior our staff member has shown. We strive to provide our guests with excellent facilities and exceptional service, what you described is certainly not standard or excusable, and this will be addressed immediately with our entire hotel management.

Again, thanks for your comments, and we hope that we can win back your heart back and try us again.

Best,