We stopped overnight without having a reservation. I had looked up the reviews ahead of time as I thought we might stay near here while on our way to Virginia. The price was higher without a reservation but it was worth staying here. 3 adults and a 2 year old. The room was large and so were the two beds. Lots of room for the 2 year old to move around. The front desk recommended we have dinner at Santangelo Italian restaurant and gave easy to follow directions. It was 5 minutes from the motel and we had a great dinner. Next morning we tried their continental breakfast and there was something there for everyone so we left quite happy with the place. Would return but try picking up the coupon books at the rest stations along I-81 because sometimes they have a coupon in them to make your stay less expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book a room at Knights Inn Syracuse / Liverpool hotel, just 10 minutes from Syracuse attractions. Our Liverpool, NY hotel brings the best of the basics to business and leisure travelers. We are conveniently located at the crossroads of I-90 and I-81. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Syracuse / Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Knights Inn Liverpool
- Syracuse Liverpool Knights Inn
- Liverpool Knights Inn