“Helpful Front Desk Staff”

Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 28 March 2012

We stopped overnight without having a reservation. I had looked up the reviews ahead of time as I thought we might stay near here while on our way to Virginia. The price was higher without a reservation but it was worth staying here. 3 adults and a 2 year old. The room was large and so were the two beds. Lots of room for the 2 year old to move around. The front desk recommended we have dinner at Santangelo Italian restaurant and gave easy to follow directions. It was 5 minutes from the motel and we had a great dinner. Next morning we tried their continental breakfast and there was something there for everyone so we left quite happy with the place. Would return but try picking up the coupon books at the rest stations along I-81 because sometimes they have a coupon in them to make your stay less expensive.

Room Tip: We had a closer to the main street but it was not noisy. This place is a few blocks off I-81 but ea...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Had to attend a funeral in Syracuse, NY on Feb. 25th. Drove for 5 hours and checked into the Knights Inn just off Interstate 90. Price was just $77 and it was just what I needed after a long day on the road. The room was comfy and clean and we had no problems with the staff. There are a lot of higher priced hotels in the immediate area but why pay more when the Knight's Inn is right there amongst them.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Did not enjoy staying at this inn and will not return. The fridge was noisy, and the AC was loud and made a strange noise. My bath towel was badly stained. Location was good as it is close to the mall with many good restaurants neaby

For a few more bucks a night, there are better options in Syracuse.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 26 January 2012

This is not your typical large, fancy hotel with hundreds of rooms, but it is the best place to stay if you're looking for a clean, quiet nook. The staff was very friendly and accomodating, especially when I locked myself out of my room. Everyone I encountered there had a smile on their face and greeted me with a professional manner. For the room, it was small but perfect. Because I was alone, I did not need a large room, just a nice quiet place to stay, and that is exactly what you will get when staying here. Everything was clean and organized. If I ever come back to Syracuse and need a place to stay, I would definately stay at the Knight's Inn again!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Megan W
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Great location, easy off and on highway. Very Clean. Friendly Front Desk.
Comfortable rooms, mine had a minifridge and microwave and iron.
Motel-style, drive to the door, all single floor.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the middle of a building, away from teh road and the highway
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
1.8 km away
Red Roof Inn Syracuse
#16 of 31 in Syracuse
3.8 km away
Best Western The Inn At The Fairgrounds

Been to Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK