Stayed at this hotel for New Years weekend 2011-2012. The indoor pool made this hotel a plus again! Was upgraded to a business room. BONOUS!
This was our 2nd visit to this hotel and it was another great stay! Warm welcome from staff was nice after a long 320 mile drive from Long Island. The rooms were clean and a short walk to Tullys across street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maplewood Suites Extended Stay is by design your home while you are visiting Syracuse. The hotel offers kitchenettes in all guestrooms, complimentary hot breakfast, wireless Internet everywhere, and after a long day you can cool off in the brand new indoor pool. Be sure to check out the state of the art fitness center featuring treadmills, elliptical machines, free weights and more. At the crossroads of the New York State Thruway and Route 81, you are available to escape with ease and travel to the West towards Niagara Falls, or towards the East to New York City. North from this location is Watertown and Fort Drum, while you can travel South to Ithaca and Binghamton. We are just minutes from Syracuse Hancock International Airport, Destiny USA Shopping Center and the New York State Fairgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Maplewood Suites Extended Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maplewood Hotel Liverpool
- Maplewood Hotel Lily Dale