As a visitor to Syracuse we have always stayed at Hilton and Marriott properties. Lately prices at those properties have become very expensive and the quality at times does not warrant the price. So we began to take a chance with the help of Hotwire to find quality at a reasonable price. I believe at one time this hotel was a Days Inn and we didn't like it.. Well friends, get that out of your mind. The Maplewood Inn was a great stay. After reading Tripadvisor reviews we were a bit nervous so we contacted Geralyn and let her know our expections. She immediately responded and let us know all would be ready when we checked in. The hotel was decorated beautifully for the holidays, the floor was so clean it sparkled, the staff was very pleasant, and our room was very clean. We had a king, standard. Looked like new carpet in halls and rooms. Tv worked well with big enough screen. We don't require a flat screen. There was Coffee in room and free wifi. There was a nice bench in room for our suitcases. The continental breakfast
included the following items, two kinds of Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches, Sara Lee muffins and pastries, Two kinds of Upstate yogurt, DOLE fruit cups, 3 different flavors of Quaker instant oatmeal, all kinds of individually packaged bowls of cereal, orange and cranberry juice, apples, two kinds of granola bars, bagels and other breads, cream cheese, two kinds of preserves, peanut butter, various teas....and coffee. The restaurant was busy and looked nice. We will try it next time. Remember fellow travelers-let the hotelier in on your expectations. At this hotel Geralyn cared and took care of things for us. All hoteliers want there properties to be the best they can be. Also remember that hoteliers will do the best they can depending on occupancy.
Give this property a try. Geralyn listens and follows through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport is by design your home while you are visiting Syracuse. The hotel offers kitchenettes in all guestrooms, complimentary hot breakfast, wireless Internet everywhere, and after a long day you can cool off in the brand new indoor pool. Be sure to check out the state of the art fitness center featuring treadmills, elliptical machines, free weights and more. At the crossroads of the New York State Thruway and Route 81, you are available to escape with ease and travel to the West towards Niagara Falls, or towards the East to New York City. North from this location is Watertown and Fort Drum, while you can travel South to Ithaca and Binghamton. We are just minutes from Syracuse Hancock International Airport, Destiny USA Shopping Center and the New York State Fairgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maplewood Hotel Liverpool
- Maplewood Hotel Lily Dale