Lowest prices for your stay
$200
$197
FindHotel
$169
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Hotels.com$200
Hampton$200
Priceline$197
All reviews cookies great stay great hotel pool and hot tub recommend this hotel waffles clean rooms breakfast staff staff was friendly free breakfast lobby inns walmart desk canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2022 via mobile

For the condition of this property the rate shouldn't be close to $200/night. I traveled at Hilton properties extensively for 20+ years before I retired and never saw any in this poor state of repair. This is similar to what I would have expected from Red Roof or other low end facilities.

Room tip: Hilton needs to renovate this property and change management before I would stay there again.
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Matt Elderbroom, General Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2022

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Syracuse/Clay. As a Hilton Honors member we truly value your feedback. I apologize that our hotel did not live up to the Hampton standard during your stay. Feel free to reach out to me to further discuss your stay. I would like to share your feedback with our staff so we can improve our guest experience. We hope that you will give us another try if you come back into the area.

Reviewed 23 April 2022

Hotel and room clean. The housekeeping staff was
nice that I seen going to my room. The guy dominic
who checked me in was very pushy not friendly at all
he was seemingly impatient with me when I told him
I don't know my phone number hold on.
Maintenance guy was helpful and friendly dd when I
had a hard time with the elevator with my hsuabnd.
Breakfast staff was friendly and 2 front desk ladies I
seen Jasmyne was one of them but don't remember
the other young lady the night I checked in.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Syracuse/Clay. As a Hilton guest we truly value your feedback. I will share your great feedback with our staff! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 1 February 2022

Six members of my family stayed here this past weekend. Hotel and rooms were very clean. Staff were pleasant and kind, especially Matt who greeted us and checked us in. Nice pool, it opened at 6am so we were able to swim laps before others arrived Complimentary breakfast was good, and dining area was also very clean. We will be coming back here again for another family function.

Date of stay: January 2022

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Syracuse/Clay. We appreciate your kind words! We look forward to welcoming you back for your next family function!

Reviewed 7 January 2022

Live in the area but had plumbing issues.
Will be back and bring the grandkids for a little staycation to enjoy the pool
Very pleasant staff. Clean room. Comfortable bed.
Good breakfast
Loved the jacuzzi

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Syracuse/Clay. We truly value your feedback. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will share your great feedback with our staff! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 1 January 2022

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn,while visiting family, for more than 10 years. It has a great location, friendly staff but rooms are showing their age and are badly in need of a thorough cleaning and updating. Unfortunately we won’t be staying at this location again the next time we visit the area.

Date of stay: December 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Syracuse/Clay. We appreciate your feedback. I apologize that our hotel did not live up to the Hampton standard during your stay. Can you please tell me more about your stay? I would like to share your feedback with our staff so we can improve our guest experience. We hope that you will give us another try if you come back into the area. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do for you.