“Family Diner”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Had a family diner on a Monday night.
Food was excellent. I had Chicken Marsala and my wife had Stuffed Shells. Salads were very good as well. Waitress was fine but had a long wait in between courses.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

That’s it. I have had it with Avicollis. Ordered a simple cheese pizza and 12 wings for pick up. I was told on the phone it would be ready in 45 minutes. When I arrived, I promptly paid and expected to receive my food. It was only then that The cashier informed that it would take “ a little while longer.” 40 minutes later, my order was ready. And I wasn’t the only customer with this experience this evening. There were at least seven (7) other customers waiting with a similar situation.

Now, this is surely a “first world” problem, and I’m a very patient person, but this has happened now several times. I’ve been an Avicollis customer for more than 10 years and have put up with lowering quality and service long enough. There are plenty of other options in the area. So, I’m done with Avicollis.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This place has the best authentic pizza in Liverpool. The crust is just right and the sauce and toppings are spot on. It is a good old fashioned pizzeria with many different ready to go slices to your own custom pie.
If you're looking for fine dining, just go through the other door and you are in a full on Italian restaurant with the usual delacies.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

When I’m working in Syracuse and my husband is able to join me we have dinner at Avicollis. This restaurant was recommended by a co worker. The atmosphere is charming. The food Is amazing! The staff are very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend when you’re in the area, to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

First time here and very pleased. Pizza was excellent. Great crust and toppings.

Server was fantastic, answered all our questions and was very attentive without being pushy.

First time we’ve seen arancini on a menu somewhere, but the family used to make them. These were similar to the families, but very tasty. Highly recommended!!!!