Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$190
View deal
Booking.com$190
Hotels.com$190
BestWestern.com$190
Travelocity$190
Priceline$190
Destinia.com$204
All reviews hot tub room was clean nice hotel free breakfast destiny mall pleasant stay first floor new york off the highway would definitely stay here again bagels staff was friendly bw syracuse pillows desk microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2022

Terrible place, dirty, disorganized, was once very nice. Screwed up my reservation, had me checking out a day earlier than I had reserved-after and hour and help of manager got that finally resolved. There was no housekeeping, breakfast was horrible. Shower was broken. Even stripped my bed evening before I checked out, Was once very nice, in serious need of upgrade

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2022

Dear Guest,

I absolutely regret the unpleasant experience you had during your stay with us. This is not what we want to provide to our guests. We take feedback from our guests very seriously. I have noted the issues highlighted by you and will get them resolved by the concerned team. Hope you will give us yet another opportunity to serve you better.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 11 May 2022

I was in Liverpool with my daughter for a funeral. The setting of this facility is very scenic and the staff welcoming. The rooms are well equipped and comfortable. The location is convenient for dining and shopping. The staff is very eager to make guests feel at home.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the stay and the fantastic sharing.
It's so empowering for us to be identified as a good hotel.
I appreciate your generosity in praising our clean room, amenities and friendly staff. We are really happy to see our guests enjoy a fabulous stay.
Guests like you are the real ambassadors of our property.
Keen to see you back,

Reviewed 7 May 2022 via mobile

I booked four rooms as a block for my nieces law school graduation. We added an extra night roughly a month prior to the reservation. When we checked in they didn’t room us all on the same floor. The next morning while we were at graduation the manager called and asked why our things were still in our rooms, as we were only registered for one night. My husband was on the phone for 15 minutes and they couldn’t figure it out. The manager was supposed to call us back and never did. We had to head back to the hotel to sort it out. The woman at check out was not friendly or apologetic. Fortunately they still had rooms available, but initially she would not allow us to check in for one of the rooms of our party, however, ultimately we were successful in getting that room key. Customer service at check in, and check in #2 were lacking. In addition, our bathroom door did not lock, the sheets felt like sand paper, and 2/3 of the pillows on my bed were lumpy and hard. The free breakfast was plain yogurt, overripe bananas, juice, and a bunch of processed carbs. (False advertising for the hot eggs and meat on their website). Finally, there is some sulfur-like stink emanating from outside the facility. I will never be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2022

Dear Joanne,

Thanks for the stay. Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your visit. I am extremely disappointed that you had an unfavorable experience due to all the reasons you have mentioned. My apologies. Please be assured that I have taken this up very strongly and the concerned team has been told to ensure that such an incident is not repeated in the future.

In particular, I have made a note of your concerns regarding the issues you had and such customer feedback from valued guests as yourself will be monitored from my office.
Though it is our endeavor to provide the highest levels of product and service to our discerning guests, this is an unusual happening and we seem to have fallen short in this instance.

Please do let me know when you plan to visit our hotel so that we can ensure your next experience is very special.

Reviewed 19 April 2022

Staff was great, but the hotel needs updates. Pool heater was broken, hot tub didn't work, hotel door didn't close. The heat bulb in the bathroom was replaced with a standard bulb. Breakfast was pretty good. Smaller than most best western hotels.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2022

Hello Martin,

Thanks for your stay and the comments.
I appreciate your feedback and telling us the positive and negative aspects.
Our apologies for the inconveniences .We shall work further to improve the amenities and hospitality based on your observations. Guest feedback is important to us for improvement.
Hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2022

They charge you $100 deposit for damages but when you go on the wrong there’s stuff already damaged you asked for a different room they tell you no because you got kids the blanket that they had on the bed was actually a mattress pad used as a blanket the breakfast sucked was poor I asked for a different room the girl told me no because I had kids and people with kids have to be on the first floor which is on true when you lost at a hotel

Date of stay: April 2022

Dear Adrian,

I have taken note of your comments and have shared these with our team for review. My apologies for the inconveniences howsoever. All required steps are being initiated to ensure that these are resolved to the optimum standards. Despite your disappointment, we hope you will return to stay with us again. Request your understanding and future consideration for visit.

Hotel Manager