All reviews room was clean front desk parking lot dunkin donuts the breakfast area waffle maker destiny usa stayed one night great price place to stay budget hotel waffles no frills staff was friendly value for the money free breakfast king bed
Reviewed 4 September 2018

We stayed one night. It was priced right. Check in and out were fast, friendly and easy. The room was clean but average. Was some wear from years of use but seems like an older hotel in the area. There were plenty of restaurants within walking distance which was nice.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Debbie S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Liverpool/Syracuse North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

I am happy to hear that you found your room clean and our team friendly. I thank you for your review and I do hope that you stay with us again in the future. Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 31 August 2018

We usually stay at higher end properties but were on a road trip and just landed here. Especially given the price, the room was nicer than we expect and the staff very friendly and competent. Unfortunately our room had a terrible cigarette smell but the staff seemed appropriately surprised and upset that this was the case and gave me a discount on our room rate without my even asking.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Debbie S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Liverpool/Syracuse North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad you found our staff friendly and the room nice. I am very sorry that the room smelled like cigarettes. We are a non-smoking property, but unfortunately some people do not respect this. I am happy that our staff was able to help you out with this. I do hope that you will give us another try if you are in the area in the future. Thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

This was a nice place in a good location for a great price. Close to the shopping centers and baseball. Rooms were clean and beds really comfy. Construction was over so no noise and slept well. Breakfast could use another location as in lobby but there is a McDonald across the parking lot and diners close by. I will be returning to this location again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Debbie S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Liverpool/Syracuse North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Thank you so much for your nice review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We will hopefully be renovating our breakfast area in the near future. Thanks again and am glad to hear that you will be coming back to stay with us again!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Hotel near the Innerstate 90, a five minutes ride from there.Nice clean rooms, includes a simple breakfast. Not to expensive.Staff was not so friendly. Breakfast room was very small, Some people had to wait for a table.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I stayed overnight at the Super 8 and found it to be adequate for the time I was there. The driveway had just been paved and sealed, so there are no more rough surfaces in the parking lot. A new McDonalds is being built right next door. Convenient, good price, and close to NY Thruway Route 90.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo