“The food and service was great”

Sharkey's Sports Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 125 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I came to Sharkey's for a volleyball tournament that my son was in. We all got hungry after being there for several hours. I expected hot dogs and hamburgers would be on the menu. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the menu. Everything sounded so good that I really had a hard time choosing. I ended up getting a BLT wrap that was delicious. My son got the chicken teriyaki and his girlfriend got the turkey club. We ordered right at the outdoor bar and Mackenzi was our server. She delivered it right out to the volleyball field to us. I would go back in a minute!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

While to food is ok, it is mostly typical for "bar food" -- and is therefore nothing special. Now, if you go on a Thursday in the summer you'll have a great time; the bands are always entertaining and the drinks flow nicely (and aren't overpriced).

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Attended an event, pasta & sauce (I guess it was suppose to be baked ziti) NOT !
Just pasta and canned sauce mixed in - pizza was also served I dared to try a piece and did - never do that again !

Reviewed 11 December 2016

When I first heard that our professional association was having their annual Christmas get-together at Sharky's, we were a bit disappointed, since everyone was telling us that it was a dive.

What we found, in our separate room, was clean, relatively quiet accommodations, with very good food and competent and friendly service.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

We were in town for a Band ReUnion for a local GREAT BAND! What a blast! The patrons were fun and friendly! Bartenders service was rediculously quick with all the many of us reaching for one more pleeeeaasseee!!!! And they'll call a taxi for you if you ask! :^)