“I want to live at this hotel”

Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Pittsburgh, PA
“I want to live at this hotel”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We were in Syracuse for a lacrosse tournament and stayed 3 nights with our 2 teenage children in a 2 bdrm suite. There were 2 bdrms, each with their own bath with a living room / kitchen in the middle. The kitchen was beautiful with a good sized refrigerator, microwave, ice maker and every appliance you could ask for. Breakfast was good and complimentary. As a bonus, the washers and dryers were free - very important when you have one uniform and a multi-day tournament.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank vacationlover061
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 2 July 2012

It was hard to find the hotel at first, but definitely worth it! We enjoyed the room thoroughly and are excited each morning for the complimentary breakfast!

• Stayed July 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I spent two nights here with my girlfriend for a weekend away. We used the hotel as a jumping off point for a few days of shopping and wine tours, and for that it was great. The room was new and clean, and the rest of the facilities were well kept. The free internet and breakfast were also a welcome bonus.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Nepean
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We enjoyed our short stay in this hotel. It has a well equipped kitchen if you wish to cook and the bed and furniture was brand new and very comfortable. There is a complimentary breakfast in a pleasant breakfast room. We enjoyed a swim in the good sized pool at the adjoining Holiday Inn. The hotel was difficult to locate as the signage is very poor as others have mentioned. Just look for the Holiday Inn and the hotel is directly behind it!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 13 June 2012

My wife and 2 month old daughter stayed at this hotel for a shopping trip to the carousel mall and waterloo outlets. it was a 40 minute drive to the outlets and less than 10 minutes to the mall. Upon checking in, there was some confusion with my two night stay but the gentleman figured it out and gave me the key to my suite with two double beds. I asked if I could switch to a king or queen bed and he gladly accomodated my request. It was switched by the time I unloaded my car so we were ready to get settled. The staff throughout the hotel was friendly always saying hello with a smile. The room was super clean, bed very comfortable and the two flat screen tv's were a nice touch. The only negative thing was when the A/C would turn out, it was a little loud in the bedroom so my daughter would start to wake up. We had to keep the temperature higher than normal but it wasn't uncomfortable to say the least.

We didn't get to check out the rest of the hotel as we were pretty tired from shopping but the continental breakfast was great and they always had a staff member there to assist with anything and clean up right away.

My wife regularly(once or twice a year) shops at these malls and she said that this was the nicest hotel she's stayed in out of all her shopping trips to Syracuse. It was my first time shopping in Syracuse but we will be doing it again and we will definitely be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
1.1 km away
9.7 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse - Carrier Circle
0.3 km away
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool

Been to Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Additional Information about Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool

Property: Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Address: 439 Electronics Pkwy, Liverpool, NY 13088-6001
Region: United States > New York > Finger Lakes > Liverpool
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Romantic Hotel in Liverpool
#4 Family Hotel in Liverpool
#5 Business Hotel in Liverpool
Price range (per night): ₹ 8,463 - ₹ 14,987
Hotel Class:3 star — Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool Hotel Liverpool