New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Wow! best hotel experience in Syracuse!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool

Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Liverpool
“Wow! best hotel experience in Syracuse!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

We've stayed in various suite hotels in syracuse over the years.. some overnight when flying out of SYR in the morning and some for mini getaways. This hotel blew me away! Start off with a fabulous and courteous front desk staff when we checked in, and the experience start to finish was great. We stayed with our girls (4 & 6) in a 1bedroom (2 doubles) suite. The suite was beautiful! We felt like we were walking into a NYC condo.. the colors and design were modern, fresh and what your dream bedroom could look like. My girls LOVED the waffle irons for fresh belgium waffles for breakfast. The swimming pool (shared with the Holiday Inn) is a great addition.. it's big and VERY deep (3 1/2ft to 9ft deep) It's close to the carousel mall (about 10mins) 45mins to the Waterloo Outlets.. and 15 mins to the zoo A+++ I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank nermal88
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
ottawa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

Just came back from a shopping trip with my 3 grandchildren. Everything was super. Great breakfast, friendly and competent staff, clean and modern hotel. Just one thing, and they know this. When you come in from the 81, there is no sign. It is behind the Holiday Inn. I will definitely stay here and I will search out their suites in other destinations.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank borninsudbury
U.S.A.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2012

First time staying at a Staybridge, but will definitely not be my last.

Friendly staff is amazing! Very welcoming! The place is top notch. Huge room with living room and kitchen in separate room from bedroom and washroom. Huge nice room! I looked forward to getting back to my room each day!

Awesome food- amazing breakfast every morning. Manager's/guest reception each night I was there.

Cost was very reasonable, especially when you add up the freebies and atmosphere!

This IS the place to stay!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SenatorMcCain
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

I travel quite often for business and for personal reasons and this hotel was outstanding. I typically choose Staybridge Suites hotels as the suites are large and comfortable, truly a home away from home, and this hotel did not disappoint. I was upgraded upon arrival to a king suite and the room was beautiful. One of the nicest Staybridge Suites I have stayed at. Everything about this hotel was great from the girl who checked me into my room to the woman who worked in the breakfast area! Great job to all, and I will definately choose your hotel when I travel to Syracuse again!

Room Tip: Hotel is a little hard to find as it sits behind a Holiday Inn but definately worth the visit.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

Traveled to Liverpool with my daughter, son-in-law and their dog for a family party January 28th. My daughter's in-laws reserved the rooms for us, and I have never experienced a nicer, cleaner hotel room. I guess it was a "suite", as it was fully equipped with a full-size refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, sink, plates, cups, silverware, as well as the standard coffee maker, hair dryer and iron -- definitely set up for the business traveler, but also great for just your "everyday" traveler. I only wish I'd been staying longer than one night, as I didn't get a chance to fully enjoy the amenities.

Room was very clean, bed was comfortable, bathroom was very clean, and the hotel is just beautiful inside. Front desk personnel was very polite and accommodating when a ground floor room was requested due to my daughter's dog being afraid of elevators. Her room was down at the end of a hallway, very close to an exit door, so she didn't have to walk the dog throughout the hotel just to bring him out.

I cannot offer a review of the continental breakfast as I did not partake, but the hotel also has a little shop near the concierge area where you can purchase toiletries or microwavable meals, should you need something.

Over all, an excellent hotel; an excellent stay. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: My room was on the ground floor, almost adjacent to the breakfast room. If you do not want to be awa...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
1.1 km away
0.4 km away
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
0.1 km away
Holiday Inn Syracuse/Liverpool Airport Hotel

Been to Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK