Lowest prices for your stay
$87
View deal
Hotels.com
$87
View deal
Wyndham$87
Priceline$87
Lol.travel$98
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2022

Breakfast was lukewarm coffee and a packaged Danish roll, the heat in my room didn’t work, the walls in room were dirty, the mattress was old and broken down. The bathroom and bedding did seemed to be clean.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Manager, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Liverpool/Clay/Syracuse Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2022

Dear Heidi,

I am very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations in a several areas. My apologies for all the inconveniences. We take our guest comments very seriously. Our team have taken note of the issues and are working to improve the problems areas mentioned by you. Despite your disappointment, we hope you will return to stay with us again. You can be assured of our very best attention.

Sincerely

Reviewed 23 April 2022

We booked through 3rd party (hotwire). We saw bedbugs under the bed and checked out 5 minutes after the checkin. Later, when the 3rd party representative called the hotel to reimburse, they lied to him and claimed that we have used the shower and the room

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Manager, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Liverpool/Clay/Syracuse Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2022

Dear Saeed,

I have taken note of your remark about the bed bugs issue during your stay.
We are regularly taking pest control measures in our property but will check it further. Anyhow, our apologies for the inconvenience. This is not a regular feature of our hotel but your patronage is important to us. Please do consider.

Reviewed 20 April 2022

Too many problems to even explain, Reservation messed up move rooms for different times due to cleanliness rooms not being cleaned found cigarette ashes white powder overall the worst experience I’ve ever had at a hotel

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Manager, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Liverpool/Clay/Syracuse Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the stay and the feedback.I am very much concerned with your experience.My apologies for the issues and the overall bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time.Hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed 18 April 2022

We needed a room for one night and this place was reasonably good considering how little we paid. The room was fairly clean but could have been vacuumed better. The bed was comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast consisted of decent coffee and a few pastries. If you are on a budget this is a motel to consider.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Manager, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Liverpool/Clay/Syracuse Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2022

Dear Peter,

It was a pleasure having you stay at our property recently.
We are glad that you were pleased with the hotel's overall facilities and services.
Your positive comments shall definitely motivate us to serve our guests better.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 March 2022

I'm a pretty tolerant person and usually stay at budget hotels. Budget should not mean dirty, however! This is the worst place I've ever stayed at in North America. I thought it would be safe since it's a chain but it's a franchise with individual owners and this one clearly doesn't care at all. The mattress is so old it creaks and sags in the middle. Pillows are so old they're lumpy. Sheets are so old they're see-through now from all the washing over the years - they might be clean (I hope anyway) but they have stains on them. I doubt they wash the blankets, which also have stains. Surfaces not wiped down - you can see layer of dust and dirt. Fridge and microwave are both dirty inside. Carpet was clearly not vacuumed. Toilet was running all night and wasting water. They only seem to change sheets, towels (some have stains), and lightly clean the washroom.. except they seemed to have forgotten the bathtub with the ring of dirt and little hairs in it. I didn't bother to shower because I was so disgusted. Sign at front desk says there's no daily housekeeping due to COVID, which is just an excuse to keep from paying for staff because every other hotel still provides this and it's now 2 years of covid?! I would have left but got here late and was here just to sleep one quick night. I'd never stay again - not even worth the cheap price.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel Manager, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Liverpool/Clay/Syracuse Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2022

Dear Helen,

Thanks for the stay. Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your visit. I am extremely disappointed that you had an unfavorable experience due to all the reasons you have mentioned. Please be assured that I have taken this up very strongly and the concerned team has been told to ensure that such an incident is not repeated in the future.

In particular, I have made a note of your concerns regarding the issues you had and such customer feedback from valued guests as yourself will be monitored from my office. A detailed investigation will be made and appropriate actions will be taken.
Though it is our endeavor to provide the highest levels of product and service to our discerning guests, this is an unusual happening and we seem to have fallen short in this instance.

Please do let me know when you plan to visit our hotel so that we can ensure your next experience is very special.