“Nice Chinese takeout”

Add it.
Great Wall
Ranked #17 of 31 Restaurants in Little Falls
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Food is always prepared nice and service is friendly. We go there often and have never had bad food or bad experience. They have tables in the restaurant but the dining area is always empty because locals like to order food for take out. Not a high end restaurant but definitely better than average for Chinese take out.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

My favorite dish is the chicken and broccoli with garlic sauce. The owners are always so friendly and the food is delicious. This is my go-to take out Chinese place.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

My friend and I had just finished grocery shopping and we decided to have Chinese Food, we stopped at Great Wall Buffet, in Little Falls, NY.
No other customers were there, placed our order. My friend was over charged by by $18.00, Would not sell me anything to drink, They gave us our food in the to go bags, We thought we were going to eat in the restaurant... Luckly we had just bought Paper Plates. The food was horrible.
The Shrimp was dry in my order, there was NO Shrimp in one of my friends order, then in the other order the Shrimp was rotten.