“Health choices and very reasonable prices. ”

Ann St Restaurant & Deli
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Little Falls
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I enjoy stopping in here for breakfast or lunch each time I’m in town. Once I did both. There are plenty of healthy choices on the menu or specials menu board. I like to finish with a slice of carrot cake, if it’s lunch. They have always been pleasant towards me. I’m glad they are there. Also, their location by the canal is great, if you want to go for a walk before or after your meal.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Super location next to Erie Canal with yummy reasonably priced food. This place is usually crowded for breakfast. My husband and I had lunch here shortly after 1 PM and it was pretty quiet. We were served quickly considering that the food tasted home made.
My meal consisted of spinach quiche as salad dinner role and drink. My husband ordered a full meal. Together the tab was well under $20. It's one of the best dining buys I've experienced recently.
If you dine here you will find plenty of parking and be able to take a wonderful walk along the Erie Canal. If you're really lucky you might see the lock open or vicariously enjoy seeing mountain climbing class in session along the cliff face bordering the trail. The rocks are over 1 billion years old.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Passed by, stopped on a whim and had a very good Rueben Sandwich lunch. Nice decor is enhanced by friendly service and very reasonable prices. Spacious and spotlessly clean.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Came for breakfast and enjoyed the cheese omelet, homefries, and rye toast. The homefries would have been top notch but were left on the grill too long and I had to separate the burned one's from the good one's.

The server was a disinterested robot type and he was NOT friendly. I thanked him twice, once when I had to take my water glass to the couner and he didnt e en grunt an acknowledgment. Everyone has a bad day so this must have been his. If I wanted to be ignored and looked down on there is a fast food restaurant up the street for that

The food was very good, the price was right, but the next time I'm in town I'll try something else so as not to be abused by the waiter. Good thing is there is plenty of competition in town and surely one of those places values customer service as much as slinging hash.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Great little lunch spot in Little Falls. Simple menu with nice variety and fresh twist. Proper service and everything seemed clean. They offer a variety of lunch specials to choose from: wraps, salads, sandwiches, soups and more. Had the Mediterranean turkey sandwich and did enjoy it.

1  Thank Rebecca J