“Delicious Birthday Dinner for ME!”
Review of Bella Vista

Bella Vista
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Little Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2017

For my birthday I chose the Bella Vista .. I hadn't been in a while and have heard good things recently. Well, it was the right choice! If you have to wait a moment at the bar - it's okay - have a cocktail and devour some delicious homemade chips. When you get to your table a delivery of roasted red peppers is always a neat and tasty starter. We had a delicious dinner, our server was attentive and our food was delicious. PLUS, since we were full - instead of dessert we ordered dessert coffees ..... Nuts & Berries... oh my... yes indeed, the perfect ending to a delicious meal. Now - the surroundings are a bit on the tired side and the driveway can be a bit of a mess but it's totally worth it.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

This restaurant is in the middle of nowhere and looked like a simple house from the outside, but it is a fine dinning inside! They open at 5 pm and stay open till 10 pm. Chef cooks everything, including dressings for the salads. We had a wonderful appetizer: scallops and homemade chicken soup, phenomenal marinated chicken and a special: pork with green beans and steamed vegetables. Everything tasted great!

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Let me start with the positives...the staff was super friendly and our waitress Brandy provided first class service and was really attentive.
The building itself is in need of an update as it's very outdated, but that doesn't bother me. It's all about the food with me.
I ordered the bowtie pasta with a tomato cream sauce. The pasta was over cooked and the sauce was just okay. My husband ordered veal in a cream sauce with a side of pasta with red sauce. Unfortunately the small portion of veal resulted in him walking away hungry. However, he really enjoyed the cream sauce. The sauce on the pasta, on the other hand, reminded him of Ragu. He did not enjoy it. We are well traveled and usually have pasta in Italian restaurants (both in the US and Italy), and we make our own from scratch the Italian way. We have experienced many a restaurant, but this is one we would not return to. Average food with high prices for the area.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

A little dated and a little pricey but the food was very good and the staff very friendly, The entrance was a little shabby but the bar area and dining room were fine.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Friendly staff and the food is always delicious! I highly recommend trying the shrimp and tortellini appetizer and the beef tenderloins in green peppercorn sauce as an entree.

1  Thank Foodie418