“Great Italian Food !”

Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This restaurant has a wonderful menu as well as specials during the week. Try the vodka rigatoni...you will be dreaming it for the next few days. I have been to this place many times and they never disappoint.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Let me preface this review by saying I'm not a complainer but I should have complained today. Restaurant was not busy but we were seated at the worst table by the door used for the outside patio. Staff & guests constantly in & out door banging in my ear. Waited 10 minutes before a server came over & took drink orders. Waited another 10 minutes for soda pop. Meanwhile a couple arrived after us, seated at front of place, was served drinks & bread immediately. My server was to pre-occupied with outside guests. Bread basket finally arrived - burnt garlic knots, 4 slices of French bread which had been left out & was turning stale, 2 teeny pieces of pizza. Chicken parm dinner served which was very good. Requested soda refills which sat on the bar for 10 minutes. Should have got up & picked the drinks up myself. After dinner server no where to be found. Hostess boxed up dinner leftovers & my to go order was not ready. Server was mediocre. Won't be back anytime soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Want on recommendation from the hotel for real.italian food. Food was great. Took 2 hours to.get the food which was a little longer than we liked. But overall great.place to eat.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My family and I went here after going to Niagara Falls. My husband, daughter and I had been here once before. We sat outside under an awning they have - which was very nice. The food was excellent (with the exception of my one son's choice of scallops over risotto. While the scallops were good - he said the risotto looked like and tasted like oatmeal and he didn't like it or eat it after tasting it. My daughter and I (like last time!) got the fettuccine Bolognese; my husband got a seafood special which he liked a lot and my other son got the lobster ravioli as well as the fried goat cheese appetizer (I didn't try it but it looked "eh" - he said it was "ok". I also got a house salad and it was huge and very good. This is a very good restaurant in a nice town. Unfortunately we got there too late to visit Sgt Pepper's Hot Sauce store :( !!!!!!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Excellent restaurant for an Italian- food lovers,very authentic menu ,nice atmosphere and great service. If you ever go in Lewiston and you love Italian food,this is a place to be.