“Favorite's Pizza IS my Favorite!”

Favorite's Pizzeria
Ranked #13 of 44 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Favorites Pizza is named appropriately!! It's my favorite pizza!!! And favorite subs, and favorite everything!! The pasta sauce, meatballs, and sausages are like my grandmother used to make (I'm Sicilian I know what I'm talking about). The food is fresh and delicious! If you're in the Lewiston area and want pizza there is no other place to get it! My favorite (besides the pepperoni pizza) is the honey garlic chicken pizza and the Pittsburger Sub! The meatball sub is pretty substantial and delicious too!! On Friday they have a really delicious fish fry. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu at Favorites.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

I have had Favorite's Pizza on a few occasions. Food is always tasty. Service is very good. We have had both pick up and delivery from them. We camp at 4 mile state park and they deliver there so it is always a nice way to keep it simple and order great pizza!!

Reviewed 13 August 2015

If you love pizza, subs and chicken fingers, search no longer. A huge variety of pizza and numerous ways to order your chicken wings and a large variety of subs.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

There are several pizzerias in Lewiston and my husband and I are Pizza snobs. I actually make pizza from scratch at home because we generally aren't happy with pizza out.

My husband would go here when I'm out of town and then one night he picked up a couple of slices of pizza. It was really good.

So far we've had the regular, pepperoni, and the buffalo chicken. They've all been good.

Just this past weekend we had tickets to the summer Tour of Homes and Kitchens here in Lewiston and Favorite's was competing. (Each house has a fancy kitchen and there's a chef at each place with a food sampling) Their entry was white pizza with balsamic vinegar and grape tomatoes. It was fantastic! I voted for them as best in show over the gourmet restaurants!

We've never had sandwiches from here so I can't comment on them.

If you're looking for pizza definitely check them out. They're worth taking a side trip off of Center Street.

Reviewed 20 March 2015

in Lewiston, NY. Just the eight amount of sauce, and the perfect amount of char on the crust. The service is friendly and quick.