“Great Starbucks nice environment”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Latham
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This is only of my favorite local Starbucks! The environment is spacious and airy and the service is top notch! Coffee is a delight and lots of choices for accompanying treats or yogurt snacks.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

We finished an appointment early and stopped in. The sitting area was nice and the atmosphere allowed us to talk.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Since retired I frequently go to Starbucks in Newton Plaza in Latham. I get my grande coconut mocha macchiato and sit down in the comfortable chair and read. I sometimes get their pumpkin scones or the vanilla bean scones. Both are really good! The employees who work there make you feel at home. They are always friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend you trying it out, but do not sit in my chair. I'm pretty much a regular there now. I have been to many Starbucks, but the Newton Plaza is my favorite. It's got a homey feel an it's always clean.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

This is a good Starbucks location as they keep the line moving quickly, and they deliver a good product. The place is kept clean by an efficient staff; much better than some of the other Starbuck locations. I would gladly recommend this store to a friend.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I will not get anything here if the Manager, Ricky is working. I asked the very nice young lady to fill my iced coffee, due to the fact that after adding ice the cup was still not full. She added more ice! not more coffee. I advised her that I had hoped she was going to fill the cup with coffee, not ice. He overheard the conversation, took the cup from her and dumped it out. He remade the iced coffee and it appeared to be about the same. The only thing I got more of was ATTITUDE! I have not had issues with products before but whenever he is there I do not like to even approach the area. He has a bad, I'm better than you attitude. I never see him doing anything but tell others what to do. Not impressed Ricky! I would like to say that the rest of the staff is wonderful. The previous Manager was a doll! I saw four employees today - two newer younger girls - very sweet; a woman who I swear is always working there - fabulous; and Ricky was standing at a table gossiping. My beverage was very good - and half the ice - as requested.