“Very Delecious Food and Excellent Service”
Review of Karavalli

Karavalli
Ranked #6 of 149 Restaurants in Latham
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We were able to order a variety of food from different regions of India. All dishes tasted very good and quantity was very good. Service was friendly and prompt.We will always go to the restaurant whenever we are close to Albany.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

It's been a few years since either one of us had Indian food and have been talking about going. We drove down 50 min to go there, avoiding the Saratoga scene ( there's a Karavalli there too)and glad we went. My husband is a def "foodie" and he had to have the Goat Phaal. He loved it. I had a shrimp dish and we had two different Samosa's. The food was outstanding! The quality was top notch and we were not rushed through our meal which is very important to us.
My Husband said we're going back next week and def at least once a month.

2  Thank gnocchigirl2
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Buffet is amazing, especially on the weekend. $14.99 is an exceptional price. Food is fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The restaurant was packed during our visit and the waiters were struggling to multitask and get everyone seated. The food variety is good, the flavor is nice and the quality was high. Unfortunately, the wait to get the drink order was lengthy, the waiters kept asking if they should remove the plates, before we finished our meal. Other than that, they were very hospitable and the food was tasty.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This is the best Indian food I've had in a long while. I did not see what I wanted on the menu and when I asked, the waiter happily took the "off the menu" order. The saag was fantastic as was the biryani. Prices are reasonable. For a Monday night, the place was crowded. I will definitely be back. 100%