“How to be robbed”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Latham
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Latham
Reviewed 14 February 2012

On January 8, 2012 I sleep at this hotel. When I leave on January the 9th I forgot
an aluminium case with all my photographic equipment a value of about two thousand
dollars. On my way home , I remembered that I have forgot these equipment.
I called back at the hotel a few hours after to inform the reception and the housekeeping
that I forgot this case at romm #..... They informed me that they found nothing in the
room. I called back two or three times and they answered me the same thing.
I am sure the case was there between the desk and the TV.
I made a complaint at Holiday Inn Office , they only thing they answered to
we ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST or FOGOTTEN ITEM.
Be sure of one thing I will never gone to ANY HOLIDAY INN.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Pierre P
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

Highly recommended. Very clean, great service, great ammenties and the breakfast has a great assortment of foods.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jaroslawa R
Reviewed 2 January 2012

They had a new years eve special package at the hotel where you receive the following:
* horderves, dinner startting at 7, and dinner at 8-9 (later pasta and desserts)
*open bar from pm 7- 1 am
*country band 9-1
*breakfast for 2 in am
there were some other things as well....mechanical bull ride in which I fell off very soon....much harder than it looks...the drinks were the real mccoy..have whatever you want.....like a wedding with an open bar ..best name booze, no skimping, the room was excellent...just slept there..., people were fun.....good well behaved crowd,
Do not usually drink that much...knowing you do not have to drive is a great thing of course on new years.Did not have to worry about driving as usual
Price is $369.00 a couple...may go back again nest year. would stay at this hotel again during the year...great location to malls, highways etc. I travel quite a bit and rate this palce right up there with any.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Stayed in 3 hotels on our trip to NY in November and this was by far the worst. Started out with an argument with the manager over quoted rate that did get settled. Noisiest hotel and that includes one near Times Square in NYC. You hear every door close on the floor and every car that passes on the highway. And by far the worst pillows of any hotel I've ever stayed in. The breakfast was good with nice fruit and a wide selection. Was fascinated by the pancake machine but it produced frisbees not food. The worst part was probably the BO left behind by housekeeping in the room. Had to open the window to air out. Will look at other options next time in this area.

Room Tip: Ask for room on backside of building.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2011

During the college selection process we stayed at the Holiday Inn and two other local hotels. Holiday Inn won out and we stayed there again for move-in day and parents weekend. We staying again when we pick our daugter up for Christmas break. The hotel is clean and conveniently located. Complimentary breakfast is pretty good and the on-site restaurant is okay. My wife and I typically choose upscale boutiques when we travel, but for the area, this is a good bet.

Room Tip: Book the room they classify as a suite. It's a good size and well appointed; Love seat, refriger...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Latham
1.0 km away
0.9 km away
Comfort Inn Latham/Albany North
1.6 km away
TownePlace Suites Latham Albany Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Latham? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK