“Almost always good”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Lancaster
Description: Located at 470 Aurora St, Lancaster, NY, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Lancaster Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 5 April 2013

As long as we're not talking about the Tim's on Transit Rd. (down the street from Salvatore's and Tops), Tim's is always good. The one on Transit is terrible. They never get the orders at the window right. Even though it's in my neighborhood, I will drive further down, just to avoid having to return to get my order right!!

Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

People there know me by name its a daily stop. Best coffee ever, my kids love the timbits . They need some different soups is the only complaint ..

Reviewed 27 February 2013

I do have to agree with the problem at the drive up window. No problem, when I walk in the store. Could it be, that to many employees gather to "talk" to each other. When I use other Tim Horton's, and use the drive up, window, my order is always correct. Perhaps management should check on the employees, more often.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Like most Tim Hortons, The Coffee is great almost all of the time, as are the pastries.
My problem with this particular store is the staff isn't properly trained when using the drive through window.
Since this has happened to me so many times over the past year, I can't be the only one who's noticed this.
I can't tell you how many times I've ordered a half dozen bagels and they charge me for 6 individual bagels (which is more) instead of the 1/2 dozen charge. That or they will charge me for "Speciality Bagels" when I ordered only plain bagels. When I ask them to recheck the total, they say "yes, that's the correct price for 6 bagels" I ask why I wasn't charged the half dozen price? They look at me like they have no idea what I'm talking about even though the discount is clearly marked on the menu. They recheck it and usually see their mistake & apologize and charge me the proper price.
That or when I get home & pull the bagels out to put into a plastic bag to keep fresh, there are only 5 bagels in there. No exaggeration, this has happened to me at least 5 times.
If they make this "little" mistake on even a fraction of the orders, that really adds up.
Same with when you ask for a specific donut or cinnamon roll. I often order a glazed Cinnamon roll with my lg coffee & several times they've put a frosted roll in the bag without telling me.
Now, when at the drive through, I've learned to check the bag right there at the window to make sure I get the right order & change. When I tell them that they've given me the wrong kind of roll, they respond "Oh, we didn't have any glazed left, so we gave you a frosted".
I know, not a big deal right? But they really shouldn't assume that I like what they chose to give me.
Overall I still like this store, but fair warning, don't assume they are charging you the proper amount.
Make sure you know what the charge is supposed to be, check your change and your order. You might save yourself some time & aggravation.