“Based on the Pizza alone”
Review of Ronny's Take-Out

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ronny's Take-Out
Ranked #15 of 40 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 May 2018

For many years the Pizza from here was tops. Ever since the original owner died things seem to have changed. Although still good, it tends to be a bit spicy or hot. I think it is the tomato sauce being used. Sauce tends to get more acidic the longer it simmers. I love the crust it is Sicilian style. No paper thin New York Style for me. I have never had a meal from here, so I can not rate the meals. How can you screw up Italian Food. Well you could try to make Fettucini Alfredo with Sour Cream like one local Polish Restaurant tried to do. What crappe.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

This place is a neighborhood staple for us. The subs are good quality but they are not often made right. I have taken my issue to the owner who did attempt to comp a meal for us. I refused because I didn't want anything free. I like the pizzeria and just want the orders right. There is a little blond girl in there who was just nasty when I told her the order wasn't right. I guess it's time to boycott Ronnies again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

The customer service from Ronnie's is great. The Pizza not so much. The pizza used to be decent but something changed and it isn't a good change. If you are going for subs or wings/fingers the food is good. I would suggest avoiding the pizza.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

We absolutely love the pizza and wings that Ronny's serves up. When our kids come into town, one of the first places we visit is Ronny's for a sheet pizza and a bucket of wings.
A true taste delight...not one to pass by!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Average food at average prices nothing special nothing bad ,weve ordered about 6 times but have recently tried other places looking for something more our taste.