As part of a birthday celebration, my two daughters and I spent a recent Friday afternoon at the Mirror Lake Inn Spa. It was a wonderful experience. We arrived early and had time to use the whirlpool, sauna, steam room and indoor pool. Each of us had a 50 minute massage and I can't imagine feeling more relaxed by the end of this massage. We were not rushed at all. It was a most wonderful way to relax and for me to enjoy some time with my two grown daughters. The indoor atmosphere while arriving at the Spa was beautiful - Christmas decorations still decorated the lobbies. This was a first class experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort