I stayed here at the Mirror Lake Inn with my wife and 4-year-old for 4 nights this past week. I didn't find the hotel grounds, amenities, or room to be uniquely above average. AND YET, everything was done right. For example, the outdoor pool wasn't an especially nice one in any kind of fancy resort-type way, but the water was a great temp, the chairs, etc. were in good condition. The indoor pool wasn't in the most luxurious location, and yet it too was cute, well-maintained, very clean. The furniture in our room, the mattresses, the pillows, the blankets--everything was just a bit above average. So was the staff: polite, warm, kind. Our room was always impeccably clean. It is so nice to go on vacation and just have everything done well. We chose to pay more for this hotel than others in the area for its walkable location (a block from the center of town), its waterfront beach with kayaks, SUPs, etc., and the two pools. We were and are very glad we did. Nice place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Resort