My husband and two children stayed at the Mirror Lake Inn in March 2012 for 5 nights. We thought we could get in some late season skiing, but it turned out to be 80 degrees instead! So we changed course and had an extremely relaxing vacation together at the Mirror Lake Inn. Everyone was so accommodating and we had one of the best times ever. The front desk staff always had suggestions for us to check out even though it was off-season. We went horseback riding and hiking, and visited the Olympic Center. But some of the best times were just taking advantage of the Inn's many amenities. We had a picnic lunch on the dock, swam in the pool, and relaxed in the hot tub (especially after hiking to the Balanced Rocks!) My husband usually has some complaint for the hotel when we go away and this was the first time he could not think of anything! That says a lot. Definitely recommend this for people of all ages. Getting my parents a gift certificate for their anniversary. Will definitely be back. Thanks Mirror Lake Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort