Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Placid
Crowne Plaza Lake Placid(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$ 200
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 223/night.

US$ 199
US$ 179
QualityInn
Courtyard by Marriott Lake Placid(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$ 273
Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$ 487
  • Pool
High Peaks Resort(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$ 332
US$ 250
Travelocity
Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$ 286
US$ 276
Lake House(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$ 310
US$ 289
Hotwire.com
Town House Lodge(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$ 182
US$ 177
The Whiteface Lodge(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$ 658
Lake Placid Lodge(Lake Placid)
US$ 1,365
Relais & Châteaux
1,353 results
All reviewsfire pitgreat hotelbrew pubpublic beachbalcony roomcomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancegreat roomshort walkthe breakfast areaski lodgebeautiful lobbyperfect locationin townwould definitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelpool and hot tub
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

This Is the 5th time we have stayed at this Hampton Inn location. It is in a great location in downtown lake placid, within walking distance to all of the shops and restaurants. Inside the hotel, it has a log cabin feel and is always neat and clean. The staff are always courteous and friendly. Highly recommend!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Scott N, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Placid, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear jpnyy2,

One of our greatest strengths is our location, to which delivers a great perspective of Mirror Lake with the whole downtown area including the Olympic village being a nice & easy 5 to 10 minute walk. Our lobby and Great Room are definitely a nice delight as soon as you walk into the hotel as well as being able to enjoy our extensive breakfast buffet, 24 hour beverage station, kid activities, and evening reception with the view at your fingertips. Our Hampton Inn adds value to everyone’s stay in any way we can.

We all strive to maintain a high caliber of efficiency, cleanliness, and service. We're very proud of our Hampton and we truly believe that it's one of the best.

Thank you again for your time and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Scott Nicolai

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Can't say enough about this place...best facility hands down in Lake Placid. Rooms, staff, pool, internet...ALL GREAT. The Brewery next door is just steps away too that offers great food and prices. VERY HAPPY w/our stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Placid, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the service you received during your stay. Our team works very hard to ensure our guests have an exceptional stay and we are glad that this was what you experienced. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

My review of this Hotel has to do with interaction with the Hotel Manager. I spoke with him twice. Once to ask him to assist with the reservation. He told me everything was online. second time to cancel my reservation due to the extreme weather. He acknowledge my request and did not process it. I was charged with a no-show. I spoke with the Hotel GM and she refunded all fees and sent me a receipt, but never re-instated my point 124,000. I have case number 7247629 open with Hilton to resolve this.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank mcalpine99

I am very sorry to hear that you encountered issues when trying to cancel your reservation at the hotel. We have reviewed the information that you provided us and see that the person you were interacting with was not a Hotel manager but was a Front Desk agent who should have been able to assist you with your request when you called. We have reviewed this issue with him to ensure that he is able to better assist guests in the future. I also know that Jamie Smith, our Assistant General Manager has since reached out to you to ensure the points have been returned to your account. If there is anything additional I can be of assistance with please do not hesitate to reach out to me at the hotel. We hope that you will give us another try should your travels bring you back to Lake Placid.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

over priced, lots of better places in lake placid
pool is too small, the pool area was too cold to enjoy gym is nothing impresive staff are very nice and rooms were clean but too small for the price. hope this helps!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank okano2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay at the hotel. We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay here and found us to be overpriced and not worth the money. During the holiday break the hotel is in extreme demand and our rates are considerably higher than at other times of the year, but we do try to add amenities for our guests to enjoy and create additional value, such as live music on select evenings, a managers reception with complimentary light hors d'oeuvres, soup, chili and games for our guests to enjoy. I will pass along the information regarding the pool room temperature to our engineering team so it can be resolved. Thank you again for your time, we hope to have the opportunity for you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

BEAUTIFUL hotel, very convenient location, very clean, very helpful staff. Stayed one night to see Stars on Ice Legends - honestly didn't have much of a choice as many/most hotels were booked. A little on the pricey side but oh my goodness is all I can say - sometimes you just have to go for it and we did! Made the experience so much more wonderful! We had been to Lake Placid/Stars on Ice a few years ago and had stayed someplace different and the experience back then was not the most positive. I can confidently state this experience was a million times better - THANK YOU for all the 'little things' you offer: complimentary coffee , tea, hot cocoa as well as cookies (my son loved the cocoa and cookies! I found a new coffee creamer I LOVE! :) ), continental breakfast, the portable chargers for cell phones (oh my goodness for whatever reason my cell phone battery was getting drained FAST and was 'saved' by the portable charger so I could take lots of pictures!), very helpful and friendly staff providing some info for dinner choices. All these little things add to the awesome experience! Will definitely come back! :)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the service you received during your stay. Our team works very hard to ensure our guests have an exceptional stay and we are glad that this was what you experienced. We are equally as glad to hear that you appreciated all of the little things we do to enhance our guests experience while staying with us. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again!