Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 nights at otroiza hotel. The room was big, ultra clean and with an extrodinary view. But what made this place very special were the owners: extremely attentive and helpful! We would come back here any time...

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sarahthesahara
Roland L, Propriétaire at Otroiza, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much your very positive opinion and we are very happy to hear that you had a very pleasant stay at out hotel.
It will be with great pleasure to welcome once more for a next visit at Cilaos.

Roland & Sylvette

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel room was spacious, spotless and immaculate! The best sleep I had in my 4 week trip. Comfortable bed and the quietest room. The hotel is a short walk to everything! Roland look after me like a father! Air Austral rescheduled my flight with very short notice. I would have missed the last bus to Cilaos. He helped me with my transport issues last minute! Upgraded my room without extra charge. Rolland provided great tips about hiking and the Cilaos town. His lovely wife did my laundry! So kind. I appreciate all the little things like giving you fruits, selling bottled water and beer below supermarket prices. Everything was no problem when you have a request! One of the best customer services I have come across!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Roland L, Gérant at Otroiza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thank you very much for your very positive opinion towards our hotel and their owners. It's a natural behaviour that we have after our guests and a pleasure for us to help those who are in need. My wife and I would be delighted to welcome once more for a next visit ti REUNION island.
Roland & Sylvette

Reviewed 11 September 2018

We stayed two nights in this hotel during our recent trip to the wonderful Ile de la Réunion.
We could not have asked for a better accommodation: the room was extremely spacious, and clean, and the Staff was very very welcoming, friendly and available to help with any advice on hiking or other things to do in the surroundings.
The breakfast, a good quality one, is served in a small, cozy kitchen.
One particular mention for the beds: they are EXTREMELY comfortable!!! :)
100% recommended to guests visiting Cilaos!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Roland L, Gérant at Otroiza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you very much for your very positive opinion. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and it will be with great pleasure for us to welcome you for a next visit to Reunion island.

Kind regards,

Roland, Sylvette and our staff.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived in Cilaos for a four night stay and used booking.com to reserve a room at the Hotel Otoroiza.

The staff at the hotel were very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The hotel is run by a lovely man and his wife who can give excellent advice on hiking in the local area.

The hotel itself was very well presented, clean and well equipped.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there and would recommend the hotel to all future visitors.

Ruth and Sarah
UK

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Roland L, Gérant at Otroiza, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Ruth and Sarah,

We, Roland and Sylvette, are very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay during these four days. We thank you very much for your
good comments on us and also for the hotel and we will be delighted to welcome you once more for your next visit at Cilaos.

Roland and Sylvette

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We went there during Christmas so the biggest issue was that most of the restaurants in Cilaos were closed. But regarding the hotel it was great! Very calm and just a few rooms. The owner and the rest of the personnel were helpful!

Date of stay: December 2017
Roland L, Gérant at Otroiza, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Guests,

I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.Thank you very much for your favourable comments and it will be with great pleasure for us to welcome you
once more at " OTROIZA ".

Best regards,

Roland and all the staff