See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Very good pizza and we supplied our own beers. Young fellow who met us had decent English and was very helpful. This hotel is right on a main street and is a tad worn down. We haven't seen the addition yet but I suspect it will be fine.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Seanolio
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Only for the fact that the owners son switched rooms when I had no hot water I'd be giving this establishment two stars, can't argue with the price, good views, helpful staff, WiFi was next to non existent using both the hotels and restaurant links, chicken tagine was by far and the worst I had during my 3 week stay in Morocco, seemed like it was yesterday's dinner heated up again, all the rooms don't have air-conditioning, what a pity, the place has character and is very clean, brush up on your food and sort the little things like plumbing... Charles

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2016

Staff is very kind and accommodating, speaking several languages (french, english, spanish). There is always time for a friendly chat. The rooms are comfortable size and clean. Cleaning staff is around every day taking care of the rooms and the central patio/garden area. Although very central in Tinghir, all shops, restaurants and permanent markets just a few minutes away, it's quiet due to the rooms being located away from the road, surrounding a central patio/garden. It's a great place to have a coffee or breakfast while reading a book, newspaper or browsing the internet. For those of us who need to stay connected, wifi is stable here and of good quality (for this area). Also if you are traveling with a lot of luggage, your car is safe inside the garage which is guarded during the day and closed at night. Cross the street and you are immediately in the gardens which is lovely for a morning stroll, also very close is the old part of town with traditional housing which is currently being restored.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2016

The hotel was ok, it was clean and food was good. However it was slightly expensive for what we got. Good location close to the taxi rank and local transport up to Todra Gorge. There was confusion over the type of room when we checked in, and we had a twin rather than a double room for the first night.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2016

Solo traveler, first time out of Europe on this passport. I was fully overwhelmed, when I got out the airport. I just wanted to get to my hotel, check in, and centre myself. So walking from the bus stop to the hotel, this kid, came running up to me saying ' sir sir, come with me!' I thought it was gunna get robbed *holds bumbag tightly*. The kid walks me all the way to the door, checks me in, shows me to my room (thats obvs had fan heater going in it for a good twenty mins, toasty!) and leaves me to it. Turns out, its the owners son, our Tarik (sadly without the Parka jacket and imminent circumcision! but a top lad none the less). Literally anything I wanted, hes there to grab it for me, he speak every language under the sun and even took my euros when I ran out of Dirham. There are places nearer the gorge for MUCH less but ain't getting much, basically a bed. if you want something a bit nicer.. this is the one. and really.. its only 15 quid. Perfect for a mid 20's backpacker who wants a bit more than a hard bed.

Date of stay: January 2016