“We will never stay at a Travelodge!!”

Lake George NY Travelodge
Ranked #63 of 88 Hotels in Lake George
New York City, New York
“We will never stay at a Travelodge!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2010

If you are planning a visit to Lake George..stay away from the Travelodge!! It is a ghost town!! I think my husband and I were the only guests...the room had an unusual smell all the time, the beds were not clean, and the TV remote did not even work. The worst part of my stay was an item was stolen out of my room. So you can imagine what the room service must be like!! Stay at any other hotel in Lake George...but not Travelodge.

Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank soniya77
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2010

On Friday July 2 to July 6, 2010. Me and my wife and my son (8yrs old) and my daughter (5 yrs old) decied to go to Lake George. We looked at a few motel. But they were to expensive. Then we finded a travelodge motel which the prices were fare. Once we got there. We noticed that the rooms were bright and clean there are keept in excelent condition. The staff is great. The continental breakfast is the best breakfast we have seen, the breakfast had everything ( bagel, ceral and not to mention Begal waffels, diffrent fresh fruit ,,, ect... . You will not be disappointed. When you decide to stay.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Athens Greece
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2010

I was visiting the United States and my sister took me to lake George. I loved the area but was unsatisfied with the room we were in. I mean the carpet had stains on it... and I dont consider breakfast toast and milk...

• Stayed September 2008, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Lake George hotels

Queens, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2009

The Travelodge of Lake George continues to be a great value. The owners, Rick and June, are involved with EVERY aspect of the motel's operation. They want your stay to be pleasant, relaxing and one you'll want to repeat there. I wouldn't want to work the hours that they do on a continual basis. The realities of running a large-scale operation are handled in a professional and courteous manner by those that care, not by some temporary hiree. Some of the guests try their best to take advantage of Rick & June's good nature and get whatever they can for free. Those are the one's you'll see complaining about the Travelodge. Want to know why they had to place signs in the breakfast area for "no takeouts"? How about people leaving the area with loaves of bread under their arm! Families with integrity and honesty have NO PROBLEM with anything at the Travelodge. This motel is intended for an old fashion family-type vacation. Caring owners and staff try their best to make that a reality. They do a really good job!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2009

We stayed for 2 nights and 3 day and it was the worst hotel I have ever stayed inn.There was black mold in our bathroom and the breakfast was toast and cereal. The pool was so dirty that my 3 kids would not go in it.I paid a lot of money to stay there and it was terrible. I will never stay in a Travel lodge again and I will tell everyone I know not to stay in one also.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family