All reviews fire pit continental breakfast within walking distance tarts king cottage room was very clean and comfortable nice pool next year front porch great place to stay picnic tables the cottages two queen size beds fresh fruit annual trip long weekend corn hole
Reviewed 2 July 2016

My husband and I stayed here for one night on our travels to Boothbay , Maine , when I arrived I was greeted and the lady showed us our room, The motel was very clean, 5 minute walk to downtown where all the excitement and fun is, an outdoor pool , and cute cabins. I only have a few negative comments. The internet is very poor , and the air conditioner was really loud. (but works great) on a positive note the hotel staff was probably the nicest people I have ever met , They could not do enough to make you feel comfortable and welcomed . the price was very fair , for the location, I strongly recommend this hotel . Thank you for your generosity and kindness !!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2016

We actually booked the cottage rooms and loved them! But first, the staff was helpful and polite- which is very important to me! The cottage rooms were clean and the ac worked great! We will be back!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank marinacS6859BM
Heritage419, Front Desk at Heritage of Lake George Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

We are pleased to read that you had a great weekend and that you were satisfied with our service, we do try our best as we go above and beyond to ensure that all our guests have a comfortable stay. We also look forward to having you back.
Phill

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the heritage with my husband and infant and was extremely pleased. Traveling for the first time with my daughter I was most concerned about the rooms cleanliness. The room was small but it was clean and just what we needed for our two night stay. The hotel is in walking distance to the shops and restaurants. The breakfast offered is a nice touch. Great place to stay when coming to the Lake George area.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Heritage419, Front Desk at Heritage of Lake George Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Hello! Thank you for the warm message. It's great to hear that your first trip with your Daughter went well. We hope to have you back next time you come to Lake George.

Best,

Norbert Trejo

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Our check in person was Kim Phill who made us feel right at home. The size is a little like MicroTell but this is not a bad thing. It was extremely clean and well maintained. The price was perfect since we were touring all day long. This will be my go to hotel for Lake George in all future visits.

Room Tip: Guest Room 135
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi Bill,

Thank you for warm message. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we're excited to hear that we will see you in the near future!

Best Regards,

Norbert Trejo

Reviewed 21 June 2016

This hotel is wonderful. I was skeptical at first as it seemed it wasn't updated. And now I know why--- They are Old School owners who listen, help, provide assistance and take care of their property by themselves...-Not by a landscaping company or commercial property. You can't go wrong with a stay there. Best --BY FAR-- for your money.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mattlawrence2016
Heritage419, Front Desk at Heritage of Lake George Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Hello Matt!

Thank you for the generous words. We will never take for granted that we have a hard working staff and great owners here at the Heritage of Lake George! We will always have an open ear for our guests. We hope to see you in the future and have a wonderful summer!

-Norbert Trejo