All reviews covered pool basketball hoop an indoor outdoor pool ping pong table volleyball net large playground playground for kids play ground picnic area hot tub jacuzzi suite would stay here again room was clean canada street within walking distance car show walk into town
Reviewed 17 July 2015

We spent a couple of days in Lake George recently and we lodged in this motel and i have to say that i was very impressed and surprised because i wasn't expecting a place so clean and well organized. We stayed on the 2nd floor and the room was basic but espacious and clean. They have a heated pool covered (just in case) and a Jacuzzi, there is also a ping pong table for the guest and a little park for kids and the people that works in the motel are very nice, very helpful and very respectful too so overall exceeded my initial expectations.
Thanks a lot for everything i'm very please with the service i received

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
BestValueInnLG, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2015

We are so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay here at Americas Best Value Inn in Lake George. We appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again at a future stay. Have a nice summer.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

Are you fed up with "Foreign Operated Motels"? Than this is the place for you! Younger American Couple own and operate this unit. Rooms are large, clean and comfortable.

In spite of the location being right on the northern end of "The Strip", where is virtually no traffic or community noise in the front rooms, and the ones in the back have to be even more quiet. Rooms are nearly twice the size of the Motel 6, for considerably less money, and no worries about pet dander, fleas or the ticks & bed bugs pets can bring in.

Great play ground in back for the children right next to the heated pool area and the hot tub, and outdoor barb-que area.

For families or larger groups who want to stay together, and do not like being restricted to a motel area there are several modern town house type fully equipped units.

Room Tip: If staying for several days, and a larger family/group you may want to consider one of the more secluded town house units.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hal01

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you staying with us at Americas Best Value Inn in Lake George. We are glad you enjoyed the amenities, like the playground and pool. We look forward to seeing you at a future stay. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Great little Inn with a perfect location. We were able to walk into town for all our activities. Owners are so nice & helpful. Cleaning staff nice & pool was well maintained. Will be back soon and will recommend to all our friends

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ljnusa1
BestValueInnLG, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2015

Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your time at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites in Lake George and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

I booked our hotel room for our family of 6 (2 adults, 4 children, ranging from age 3-13) using travelocity. The travelocity description of what I was getting and the amount of people it accommodated didn't jive, so I emailed the hotel directly and heard right back the next day, addressing my concerns. When we arrived the front desk manager was very friendly and informative. The room was very large, and did comfortably accommodate all of us. The motel has other set ups such as condo type units with multiple bedrooms, which would have been preferred, but being early in the session perhaps these weren't available, or maybe I couldn't make that reservation off of travelocity. I don't know. Next time I will call directly to make my reservation. The housekeeping was excellent to the point where they folded the laundry we'd left in a heap, as well as our plastic bags that we'd packed shoes in!! The pool was nice and clean. The hotel was conveniently located. I would certainly stay again, but I will call directly to make sure I get the type of accommodations that will make us more comfortable.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Travelingalny, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Thank you for your review and for staying at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites in Lake George NY! We are happy you enjoyed your time here and for complimenting the housekeeping staff, they very much appreciate it! To rent the houses in the back of the property please feel free to call our office directly at 518-668-2143, they are not sold through online travel agencies such as travelocity.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

We came with the kids for three days and stayed in the "2 room deluxe suite". It was spacious, clean and very homey. Our suite consisted of a living room with 2 sofas, a coffee table, small refrigerator, closet, and bathroom on the first floor. The second floor had a hallway with 2 bedrooms and bathroom with a tub. Both rooms were really big with plenty of room for roll-in beds/cribs.

The outdoor pool is great, it is enclosed with glass sliding doors and glass ceilings so we were able to use it even when started raining. There are chairs and chaises too outside of the glass doors so you can relax and sunbathe as well.

The playground is a wonderful addition for kids. My 7-year-old son had great time "writing" in the sand while my 5-year-old played on the slides. They also have charcoal grills that the guests can use and a few tables/chairs so we were able to enjoy a nice outdoor supper.

There are beautiful flowers all around with magnificent gardens, and the landscape is truly beautiful.

My only complaint is that the second bedroom didn't have air conditioning, so my kids had a hard time sleeping. But the staff was very understanding and they provided us with a box fan (which didn't do much as the nights were really stuffy and hot) and they even gave us a discount for that. I guess if I would've known beforehand that the room wasn't air conditioned, I might have chosen a different room. It's important to mention something like that.

All in all, I highly recommend this place for a family vacation.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank GH845
Travelingalny, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2015

Thank you for visiting Americas Best Value Inn and Suites in Lake George. We appreciate your bussiness, the photos and kind review! We hope to see your family again soon!