“Local hangout not much to look at”
Review of Blue Moose Tavern & Restaurant - CLOSED

Blue Moose Tavern & Restaurant
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 35
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Definatly not great atmosphere kind of run down. Friendly staff -they had a salad bar $5 Margarita's all day everyday and 5 or 6 beers on tap. I got the pulled pork sliders with cold slaw. The pulled pork was pretty good the Cole slaw on the other hand not so good I do not recommend it. I with I had a choice of fries. $10 for sliders $4.75 for the Octoberfest Draft. Okay experience

Reviewed 3 October 2016

we stopped here on our way up Friday night for our garage sale weekend. We had soup and burgers. The onion soup was really good a lot of flavor and ate every bit. Our burgers were awesome too and cooked the way we ordered.. The place has a great vibe and the bartenders very attentive and the owner Dan is a great guy... If in the area I recommend this place.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Our server Martha was the best!! Food was really good too. Glad we went here instead of Johnny Rockets! My son got what looked like a gourmet burger and fries for $5.95 Off the beaten path but totally worth it if you're in the area! Pizza was great too!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

The appearance of this place almost had me turning right around and leaving. Very run down. However, the food and service were really good.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Great burgers and sandwichs.Pizza is awesome.Ice cold beer and wings are super---great place to stop for lunch when in Lake George