Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews pickle ball fishing pond paddle boats tennis courts live shows camp store baseball field dog wash station cove area bike path travel trailer indoor pool highly recommend this campground laundry facilities outlet stores nice campground camping experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2021

Place is great. Our Rv site was perfect for us. The showers and bathrooms by the baseball field were close for us to use. They need to cleaned more than once a,day. The floors get very wet and dirty . Plus it rained. Shower rooms were clean. Bathroom part needs better ventilation or air freshener. Constantly smelled like sewage. Pool spaces were wonderful and very clean. I do wonder why there are no lifeguards on duty or attendant. The cascade cove water slide had some kids who were creating a dangerous situation and no parents around . Too many little ones jumping in the hot tub which is dangerous also. . The bark park for the dogs was great to have. Very clean and the set up was wonderful. Having the trolley was a great asset also. Lorinda the driver was so helpful and kind. Paddle boats closed earlier than the 4pm time so we missed out. The lodge room was nice to hangout in . Bingo was fun to do at night. I just feel that for the park's safety and liability there should be more of a presence at the pools especially the cascade cove.

Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

Spent a long weekend with friends at the RV park and it was fantastic. Park was clean, well maintained and friendly staff. RV sites were nice a leveled. Water pressure was great. There is so much to do. Paddle boats are free. We fished, swam in the pool, kids played in the arcade, watched the magic show, had ice cream, played kickball and much more. We brought our bikes. The RV park has many hills..The only complaint I have is that when campers leave early in the morning the grounds keepers are at the site cleaning up and are running the leaf blower with no care in the world that others are still sleeping. That was every single morning during our stay. No sleeping in. Trolley took us to downtown Lake George for a $1.75. (Both ways) and we spent the day at Million Dollar beach and did some shopping. Beach is small. This was our first time and are already planning on going again.

Room tip: Outlets are right on the corner and cause a huge traffic jams. Leave park early or wait until later in the afternoon when shoppers are gone
Trip type: Travelled with family
Gary Thornquist, General Manager at Lake George RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Thanks for the great review! We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for a week and let me simply say this, overpriced & over rated. Park may list all these wonderful amenities but not great. Arcade had non working games and no support. No sense of direction for people to go in and out. No regard for the speed limits with kids riding all over on bikes, with speeding trucks & crazies in golf carts. Broken down pick up maintenance trucks with guys blowing dirt every yes dirt and mud everywhere. NO PAVED SPOTS!! Late night parties had to call security 4 times at 1230 at night. Small spots very tights should be priced at 80 bucks max. Very hilly and winding roads and majority of sites are down a hill. No plans to come back anytime soon.
Good for kids but not a park for R&R..

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We always appreciate comments as we are always looking for ways to improve the camping experience we offer.

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

The park is beautiful with a lot to do for all. It was very clean and well kept. We stayed in one of the rental trailers which was very comfortable but pricey. My only complaint was the pools. I’m only referring to the outdoor pools. There were 2 large out door pools. Both were spotless with plenty of seating. The Cove pool area had a splash pad that was was a blast for kids. The pool there was very crowded with so many kids splashing, jumping and running. Great for the kids but not very much fun for seniors. There was however a lovely pool at the entrance of the park. Quiet, clean with shade and plenty of seating. The problem was there were no stairs to access the pool you either jumped in or went down a vertical ladder this was very difficult for some seniors if not impossible. Getting in was hard enough, getting out was worse. I saw one senior get into the pool but was unable to get out. She was very upset and I don’t blame her. Although I was able to get in an out with difficulty my sister could not. There were other seniors that had the same problem. This was so unfair. The rental trailer was $3,000 for the week for that price I think there should have been an accessible pool. What would it take to put in some stairs with a hand rail. Do that and you would certainly get 5 stars.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks for your detailed review! We are constantly making upgrades to our facilities. The most recent upgrade which you mentioned is our brand new zero entry pool located in cascade cove. This pool is open 12 hours a day and there are many times throughout the day where occupancy is low. Hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 4 August 2021

This was the first time that we stayed at Lake George RV Park. The park has a lot of things for the family to do and to keep the kids busy. With that being said it was just my wife and I most of the time, so other than the pools we didn't use most of the amenities. On the days that our grandchildren joined us, they had a blast! It is also close to Lake George Village and Glens Falls, so you can use the bike trail to get to both, which we did.

On the down side, we had sight 138. We have a 30' fifth wheel with 2 slides. The site was narrow and even more so because the bushes were leaning over into the site. Another issue was that the only way that I could find to park the RV, it left the outlet of my waste pipe a bit lower than the actual sewer hookup in the ground. It wasn't a total show stopper, but it was a pain in the neck when draining the tanks. We spent eight days there. If the road wasn't so close, I may have been able to scoot the RV up the hill a bit to make it higher, but as it was my slides weren't that far off of the road to begin with. For a $140/night, I expected a bit better site.

Date of stay: July 2021

Thanks for your great review! We will take a look and trim bushes if necessary!